Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
shadow

Tutorial: PC Sync For Android - sync contacts, messages, etc

Hello fellow rimwebians.

First when I got a samsung epic 4g for me I faced a problem oh. How to backupmy contacts because every time I installed a rom or something I lost all my contacts notes reminders. Calendar updates etc ... we do not have. Kies for that purpose ... so people using mobiles which do not have a pc sync software for back ups I got a solution for u. I'm using it for last 7 months and its just great..

Its "my phone explorer". Its great for contacts,notes and calendar but for text msgs use gosms pro for perfect back ups..

And the great part is its free.. it works for both sony ericcsson and all android phones so have fun guys

http://www.fjsoft.at/en/downloads.php

I will be doing more tutorials (sorry if I'm sounding dumb) I will improve myself for presentations

So guys plzz ping me ur suggestions,, I will try to cope up :-) thank u

From next I will try to make "how to" videos . Because we need to help. The "mango" people in our forum :-)

Edited by shadow

You don't sync your contacts, calendar, etc with gmail?

No need of any desktop software to backup.

I knew i could but there are no plans for reliance evdo prepaid right and i didnt had a wifi at home i had to search for pc sync. There are many people who do not have a wifi at home and a internet plan ontheir mobile . so i thought it would be helpful for them :-)

Yea,GMail is more than enough. When you sync ur account on another phone everything gets transferred automatically.

I ain't denying that gmail is good, this is for the people who Do not a have a wifi or a internet connection in their house and mobile, even I use gmail as a back up now :-)

Why to have smartphone if we don't use its smartphone features!

It is easier to sync wirelessly through Google, but good effort considering you are a new member and you are trying to help community.

Bhai , its wors for even java based se phones and ii think everybody is not fortunate enough to have a wifi :-) nirvana bhai thanks :-)

Very frankly, you should NOT be using Android, if you dont use Google for email and syncing data. Just a personal opinion.

@dkaile bhai thanks for ur opinion.. when people have no choice we have bottleneck things right... it can also be used to transfer any se phone to android irlt can be used that way too.. and i hope its not mandatory to use google sync,, people have thier own choices to make.. i shared a alternate way of syncing thats it :-)