Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sgiitk

Titanium Pro Reverts To Donate Version

I paid and got the pro license for my TitaniumPro on the 27th. Yesterday I find that it has reverted to the Donate version.

Is there a way to get back the paid version,

The $5.95 is not such a big deal but then why has it happened? How to avoid a repeat.

Alongwith Titanium Backup Pro version, did you also install Titanium Backup PRO Key App >> https://market.andro...e=search_result That is needed.

And ensure that both are installed in the phone's internal memory, not on SD Card.

For additional troubleshooting, go through this Wiki Page >> http://matrixrewrite...=TB+-+Licensing

The pro worked for couple of days. Also, another Titanium icon was installed. That has now banished. Will check out the link when I am back to my laptop. I see it is installed but not showing up. Will check the SD card point. Thanks

Edited by sgiitk

I wrote to themon Google. The reply is

We checked your Google Checkout order and everything looks fine. Please note that the "Donate" and "PRO" versions offer exactly the same functionality. Also the Pro version (from the Market) is just a key, you also need to install the free Titanium Backup app in addition to it.

In case your Pro key from Market is malfunctioning, please try to un-install it, then reboot twice and install it again.

I have sent the following reply

One small clarification. I see three apps with Titanium logo - TBPatcher4x 44kB), TitaniumBackup (4.87MB) and Titanium BackupPRO 80kB in the Application Manager. Titanium shows two apps Titanium Backup PRO 1.2.0 and TB Patcher 4x 3.6 in Titanium.I am also seeing backups at 12.03 on Dec 30 and 11.13 on 27 Dec. The receipt is at 11:07 am.So the backup is after that! i.e., Pro was working. I need it to Freeze some apps.

What is that I need to uninstall, reboot twice,and reinstall. Please confirm that itis the TitaniumBackup 4.87MB, which I then reload from the market.

Next mail. He said it was theProkey only (80kB). Did not work. He further states that the key can be downloaded again. As long itisthe same google account there are no issues.

Edited by sgiitk

Finally fixed. Went intomarket, uninstalled and then reinstalled TitaniumBackup.