Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nellorian

Transferring another number to Palm Pixi Plus

Friends

I have purchased palm pixi plus from Sadhik and number was also transferred to this handset. But subsequently a new handset was purchased and the number was transferred to the new handset. Now when I tried to transfer another number to this palm pixi plus, it is not getting activated and I have given complaint to the local webworld and they stated that the RSN is not in their database. If this is true they would not have activated earlier. When I sent a SMS to get the status about the handset, it is replied that the rsn xxxx is reported lost. Will not work with a postpaid GSK,prepaid GSK and a HCC.

Kindly suggest me the way to transfer another number to this phone.

Thanks and regards

Babulu

^^ ask the web world guy to open a lost and found case against the RSN

once it it found it can be activated with another no. it might take 2-3 days though - but it will work

lost-girls-banner.jpg

Edited by Genius

I also purchased palm pixi plus from Sadik from ebay.in. after ten days this fone reset automatically & Now when I start my pixi it shown only profile creation wizard. I call sadik bhai he told that this fone. need to reprogram. This fone also missing a main feature like

1.not recive & send file from bluetooth, only use for bluetooth headset.

2. camera is fine but no zoom in & out function.

3. keypad lock disable fuction not available.

4. LED torch software available but not working

Then tell me this is fone?

Since it was mapped to MDN earlier, the RSN is in ageing state in their inventory ( reported lost ), you need to ask the WW guy to get the RSN released first from the backend. You can get your number updated on this RSN post that.

Friends

I have purchased palm pixi plus from Sadhik and number was also transferred to this handset. But subsequently a new handset was purchased and the number was transferred to the new handset. Now when I tried to transfer another number to this palm pixi plus, it is not getting activated and I have given complaint to the local webworld and they stated that the RSN is not in their database. If this is true they would not have activated earlier. When I sent a SMS to get the status about the handset, it is replied that the rsn xxxx is reported lost. Will not work with a postpaid GSK,prepaid GSK and a HCC.

Thanks and regards

Babulu

Friends

Thanks and regards

Babulu

once it it found it can be activated with another no. it might take 2-3 days though - but it will work

lost-girls-banner.jpg

lost-girls-banner.jpg

Vinay Ji, ladkiya mast dhoond ke late ho aap :w00t::Sorprendido::hi2: