Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pradeep564

HTC EVO 3D Auto Answering / Receiving Calls

Friends- I had imported a used htc evo 3d which was used earlier on sprint flashed with "cleanrom". I have been able to register and flash for MTS here. The issue i am facing currently is that whenever i get an incoming call, the same gets auto received/answered. (means the call is attended in 2 / 3 rings without handtouch). I did the factory reset but with no success. Probably something to do with the CLEANROM installed. Request help from gurus.

Look for settings in the diagnostic mode.. I remember seeing an autoanswer option there..

Look for settings in the diagnostic mode.. I remember seeing an autoanswer option there..

Pls help with details on how do i get in diagnostic mode- ##diag# and then???

Once the phone is in diag mode, connect to PC.

Use QPST software. Go to Features/Alerts Tab and check Auto Answer is Off

• Like 1

Bablus & Rajan- thanks for your help. It worked. Auto answer problem solved

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Once the phone is in diag mode, connect to PC.

Use QPST software. Go to Features/Alerts Tab and check Auto Answer is Off

I know this post was a year and seven months ago, I'm American, and I've never even heard of reliance; but I'm a junior member of XDA developers, HTC Developers, and a noob at phandroid. I have had this evo 3d for a year and rooted it with s-off and flashed it to boost mobile myself. Only thing I couldn't figure out was why it answered EVERY call automaticly on its own. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH for this EXTREMELY important but seemingly ingsignificant tid bit of information that was admittidly driving me mad :-)

download REV Skills and change the SPC to all 000000's.......and yes the change is that simple

menu, port ut, qc+at-cmd; select COM HTC serial or Diag interface. All 00000's click change spc; 6151413121111098 click sp; click send sp; click unlock spc

• Like 1