Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bill1182

New R World Not Available On 6130

Hi,

Since the R world has changed now, I am not able to access any option in R World. Tried resetting the R World but of no use. Can anyone provide the solution.

Please write soon.

have u tried upgrading the software?

Yes, I have tried it once, it worked for 10 - 15 days, but as soon as the options changed on R World, the same problem reappeared.

Any suggestion how to deal with this.

Hi,

Just bought a new LG 6130. R-world is working for about 80% of the available apps...but i am not getting ringtones option at all in the menu.

Hello everyone,

This is my first message post, I must really commend this site & the handy tips given out by the various members which has been of tremondous use to me KUDOS!!!

I am facing a problem , I own a LG RD-6130 & ever since R-world has changed its format I'am unable to acess it (execpt for the video news) !! It says R world not ready!

Is anyone out there facing the same problem & can anyone help me please??

Thanx

Hi,

Just bought a new LG 6130. R-world is working for about 80% of the available apps...but i am not getting ringtones option at all in the menu.

28680[/snapback]

Relaince knows the problem . they are working on it . don't worry i had the same problem. now except webmail all is working. That too shall be opertational soon. by26th March the CC person told me.

Hi ALL!

I would likt to tell all 6130 users out there (like me! :) ) that upgrading ur s/w to the latest version i.e 15 solves all the problems regarding R-world (atlest for the moment its working for me!) I can open options which i previously i wasnt able to :) (like My cartoons etc)

So rush to ur nearest ASC!!!!!

CHILL OUT -_-

Get your software reloaded again. When you are using RWorld, after accessing three or four groups Clear the memory by going into Tools section of the world and your problem will be solved. I think the problem in 6130 is due improper functioning of Reset R Menu.

software can be reloaded from your nearest LG Authorised Center. Just ask them to upgrade/update the software in your handset to the latest version available.

be sure 2 tell them 2 backup ur phonebook as well as any thing imp before upgrade

Hi,

The new version 15 solves the problem. I got the software upgrate and it has solved the problem for the time being. But now it is of no use since reliance has made RWorld Paid.

Hi

I have been facing problems with the new r-world since 1st April. I bought LG6130 on 22nd MArch and it worked very well till 31st March but with r world getting paid it seems all gone wrong .

CC people say get latest version for ur handset ,mine is version 9 pre installed on purchase.

Has anybody faced such problems and has getting latest version helped any body. Please share

cerain applications across all categories are not working on my handset