Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
akshmail

Rs 800 Recharge Is For Unlimited Or Not?

Hi,

I am facing a problem since two months. Last month I have recharged my reliance prepaid netconnect+ card with amount 1000 which stands for 10 GB with HSD and afterwards 144 kbps unlimited and with validity of 30 days. But it stopped working 4-5 days before it's validity. I just ignored due to lacking of time and recharged my account this month 4thApril with amount 800 (5 GB HSD, Afterwards Unlimited @144/30days validity). But it stopped working on 23April again.

When I connect it connects and opens homepage and within 2 seconds it got disconnected.

I called CC the guy checked all details and told me that validity is remaining untill 4may. But there is no balance in my account.

I have told him that I have recharged with Rs 800 that stands for unlimited surfing @144 kbps. But he told me that there is a limitation in unlimited also. He was unaware of how much data I can use after 5Gb.

So anybody having any idea about that. is there any boundation in unlimited quota also(FUP)?

GuruS pls help me what should I do?

Regards,

Amit Kumar

dont know about reliance,

but MTS has certently put restriction on even unlimited recharge of mblaze.

like for RCV999

HSD data 10GB

1x data 5GB.

so finally, mts giving only 15gb and saying it's unlimited.

^^^

Thx both of you for reply. That means its not unlimited at all.

But I Called up again CC and talked to another guy he is saying that there is no limitation of data on Unlimited @1x.

Very doubtfull situation. But practically I am not able to use it unlimited. So may be Mr madhur gupta you are right.

BTW from where u got this info? 3072 FOR 1X