Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
parin

Tutorial: Get GSM Call, Data & SMS Working On HTC Rezound

am using jelly bean on droid 3 xt862 only , and am able to use ruim with evdo no issues , of course had to make few changes to build.prop .

so cant the same be done with rezound ??

Hey

Is HTC Rezound working totally fine on Indian GSM networks, call, sms, data? The first post shows so but on a different forum, some people are saying that 3G won't work etc.

Just wanted to make sure.

Everything works with new global verizon rom.. It is already mentioned in this link at a few places.. You are good to go with any gsm sim card..

Do you need the wires to do the S-Off? Do I need to fix the problem with the random reboots of the Rezound before I do this?

Do you need the wires to do the S-Off? Do I need to fix the problem with the random reboots of the Rezound before I do this?

Even i had my rezound stuck with random reboots white trying to convert it in GSM u need to do the wire trick for making it s off and then u can install other roms to fix the random reboots problem

Hi, have HTC rezound flashed to Reliance cdma , voice sms working fine but data not work even 1x, can't on mobile network data on phone, please help.<br />

<br />

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk<br />

<br />