Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sadanand.sapkal

SMS Sending Issues with GO SMS Pro

I am using GO SMS Pro apps since couple of months & the prime reason to use this apps is sending Group SMS.

But since last few updates I am facing some issues about functioning of this apps, like---

1. I have created Group of 55 Phone Book entries. I regularly send SMS to this group. Previously when I select the Group for sending SMS, the app automatically direct me to a window where I need to select the exact numbers to send SMS to the persons having multiple numbers saved against there name. It was very easy to do that, but now when I select a Group it directly adds all the saved numbers against the persons who has multiple numbers saved against their names. Its really annoying to check the whole Added names & uncheck the non required numbers for multiple numbered persons before sending the message. Pls guide me how to go back to the previous version or any settings in the current version to fix my issue.

2. When I am sending SMS to the group of 55 person, the apps is continuously showing a pop up notification mentioning "GO SMS Pro is sending a large number of sms messages. Do you want to allow this app to continue sending message." And for every SMS after first 30 group members, I need to click on Allow to send the further messages. Is there any settings to allow sending SMS to large number of groups (at least 100 persons group) without having the problem to click on Allow for each SMS after certain number of messages.

I have enquired with GO Team, but they have not replied.

I am sure I can get some solution to my problem from forum.

I would also like to know whether there is any other apps which is as good as GO SMS Pro without my raised issues.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Use handcent sms ...i believe it has group sending options ..plus Timed sms ...( for birthdays ) ...

I have searched web for the solution to my problems mentioned in first post about using GO SMS PRO, but unable to get any solution for the same.

Now thinking to Uninstall GO SMS. But before Uninstalling, I would like to request forum members to suggest any other good application which can be compatible for sending the group SMS to the groups created in my Phone Contacts.

use handcent sms app it will solve u r problem

Sent from my SCH-I559 using Tapatalk

Thanks pabitrak5,

I will try Handcent app. Actually I was little hesitant to go for handcent after reading some reviews that it slow down the mobile when number of SMS increases.

no i am using handcent its really fine

Sent from my SCH-I559 using Tapatalk

I have installed & used Handcent Application today morning.

In first look, Its almost same as GO SMS Pro.

My first issue (about multiple number selection) has been solved in Handcent.

But my second issue of Notification coming for allowing each time to send messages after 30 messages is there in Handcent also. The pop up notification just changed the name from GO SMS to Handcent.

I am not sure but I think this problem started after Jelly Bean update in my phone...

So it may be because of the JB & not the application error...

Anybody else facing this group message sending problem after JB update?

Pls suggest the settings to get rid of the group SMS sending issue.

Finally I have found some manual adjustment/compromise to solve my problem for using Group messaging thru GO SMS PRO Only---

> I have created new contact entry with the desired contact number for every contact which is having multiple numbers & needs to a member of my group SMS.

> I have created multiple groups of 30 members max for each group.

> I send the SMS to a group of 30 member & reboot my mobile after sending SMS to each group.

By doing this I got rid of my problems mentioned in first post.

:rolleyes::D;)