Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
snmonline

Please suggest CDMA smartphone

Hello,

I plan to purchase 2 number of smartphones, thanks for your suggestions:

1. I wants a good cdma phone for my reliance number with following futures required: * only for phone use (incoming & outgoing), * good voice quality, * good battery, * call recording without beep required (good quality), * good looking, * light weight & size, *no other futures required.

2. I also wants a good smartphone or tab (CDMA) with following future : *good internet speed, live tv future (particularly tamil channels), * all other entertainment future, * wants to browse internet while move like laptop ( i have reliance net card with unlimited internet package).

Thanks in advance.

For your second requirement since you will not be using the device for calling purposes, i would suggest you to buy a Tab instead of Smartphone. See if you can find a Samsung Galaxy CDMA Tab (Sprint is available easily in the mkt) and get your Data card number configured in the Tab. My cousin is using the same Tab with Reliance EVDO and trust me, its a great option if you want cost efficient 3G services on the GO :)

• Like 1

For the requirements you have try and get an Andriod OMH unit (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Y - CDMA) - there are quite a few on the market. If you want a top end phone then you have to get it from one of the vendors here (afaik - Reliance only). With BB unless it is official you will not get BB services!

For 1 Buy LG RD 6160 if available. You will be happy with the phone.

For 1 Buy LG RD 6160 if available. You will be happy with the phone.

It is not available any longer. In fact no LG basic are now available as Reliance has ended ties with LG and LG has stopped manufacturing them. If you or anyone know of a place they are available please let me know too !!