Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ajit_ryp

BSNL increases roaming tariff rates

After the recent tariff hike by all leading private operators now its time for India’s National Telecom Backbone Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL). BSNL all set to charge standard National Roaming rates instead of Reduced Roaming Rates in all basic plans – Per Second, Per Minute and General plan from 26th October, 2012. In other words BSNL customers will pay more for voice calls while roaming!

Currently BSNL offering reduced National Roaming Rates like 1.2p /59p/60p for all outgoing and incoming calls for its prepaid customers in Per Second, Per Minute and General plans without any Special Tariff Vouchers for Roaming rates.

From 26th October, 2012 all BSNL Prepaid customers (2G and 3G) in these tariff plans will be charged for Roaming Calls as per Standared Natioanl Roaming Rates like Rs.1/min for Incoming and Local outgoing calls with in visited telecom circle and Rs.1.50/min for STD outgoing calls while National Roaming.

link: http://telecomtalk.i...d-plans/101538/

May be bsnl got news from trai that one india and no roaming policy will not be implmented soon.

Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I also think it has been directed by telecom ministry to do so. After all Kapil sibal would like to take full credit and brag about the fact that he ended expensive roaming charges.

in my state they dont even have a roam free plan. :(

i have written a letter to their cmd to atleast introduce the roamfree 199 plan in orissa.. Lets see if that happens..

Keeping fingers and toes crossed XX XX

bsnl cmd.pdf

Edited by sujit_k