Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
AlanVenu

US Cellular Moto X With Tata Docomo SIM - Calls are working but no data (Working Now)

@babaji:

i'm planning to buy a verizon moto x from USA. Kindly let me know if this phone will support Reliance CDMA out of the box or whether i need to get the device unlocked.

eagerly look forward to your reply...

Lewin

^^^

@KD

me and my dad have been on cdma since forever. gsm is only needed for him for his europe travels.

so even though it has gsm support thats not something to be overjoyed about at the moment. :doh:

this i bought for him and right now its very inconvinent for him without his push data. his work relies on it. :nerves:

Adding a little more to lewin.joey above, please let us know which variants work on cdma ruim sim and which work on gsm. Thanks.

Check the whole thread thoroughly!!! Its been posted. But here again

Moto x USC is cdma only with omh support.

Moto x Sprint is cdma only nv mode

Moto x Verizon is both omh & gsm support

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 4

:previous:

Thank you. i just asked my friend to get me a verizon moto x. hope it works with the RUIM esp since they've stopped the registration process!

Thank you. i just asked my friend to get me a verizon moto x. hope it works with the RUIM esp since they've stopped the registration process!

As I have mentioned in my other posts the reliance omh have to be the latest gen. Ones that come already cut as micro Sim then you get them cut as nano from market.

sent from my Moto G - Reliance

• Like 1

As I have mentioned in my other posts the reliance omh have to be the latest gen. Ones that come already cut as micro Sim then you get them cut as nano from market.

sent from my Moto G - Reliance

I am using the latest gen relaince micro cut to nano but Data is not working for me in USC Moto x.....Any suggestions....

Also there is no Assisted Dialling Option in 4.4.2 so any other way to achieve that apart from prefixer ??

Can I force my phone to 1x only ??? As of now it keeps constantly switching between 1x and 3G resulting in the number going out of reach most of the times..

Help is appreciated...

As f now, Sprint MOTO X for GSM is not unlock-able. Maybe if you call sprint service and ask for a international gsm unlock. The funny thing is it is MSM8960 chipset and it is used on various devices , still there is no unlock available . Sprint playing tricks.

I too have USC moto X on 4.4.2 in which I am using old Reliance cdma sim cut into nano with prepaid connection and data working fine .tried with postapiad old sim cut into nano and data not working with postpaid,but data is active on my postpaid connection as if I put same sim into lenovo handset data works fine .

Tried with postpaid connection on new micro sim cut into nano bit still no go for data with it as well ...so at the moment at a working for me is only with one prepaid no. That's all .

Any soluting guys ???

All depends on ruim cards

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

moto x verizon android 4.4.2

evdo data on omh working now

thanks to shreesh and parin for their help an d support.

babaji,

how did u get data working on your verizon moto x? i got the new mini sim cut to a nano sim. but there is no apn. and i'm unable to add any apns. plz help me out

Lewin

Whats the series of ur sim card. It should be 06 series as mentioned in razr m forums

• Like 1

moto x verizon android 4.4.2

evdo data on omh working now

thanks to shreesh and parin for their help an d support.

babaji,

how did u get data working on your verizon moto x? i got the new mini sim cut to a nano sim. but there is no apn. and i'm unable to add any apns. plz help me out

Lewin

As keshav bhai mentioned below.

Whats the series of ur sim card. It should be 06 series as mentioned in razr m forums

• Like 1

I made the mistake of hot swapping the sim card. Once I did a hard reboot it fixed itself. There is no APN, but data works fine and I get Evdo.

Thank you all for your help.

For the newbie.. I got a Verizon moto x, non customised and it supports reliance omh out of the box. And used the precut mini sim to get data.I have not tried it with gsm. will do if someone needs the info. Cheers!

• Like 1

I made the mistake of hot swapping the sim card. Once I did a hard reboot it fixed itself. There is no APN, but data works fine and I get Evdo.

For the newbie.. I got a Verizon moto x, non customised and it supports reliance omh out of the box. And used the precut mini sim to get data.I have not tried it with gsm. will do if someone needs the info. Cheers!

Please do so. I need to know if ussc works I.e the *123# codes and stuff

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

Please do so. I need to know if ussc works I.e the *123# codes and stuff

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

Ankur bhai means ussd and not ussc.

Hello Gurus.....

I have a US Cellular Moto X which was working fine with Tata OMH till a few days back. Recently it got update to 5.1 and now its stuck on "Activating your phone".

After about 10 min it says activation failed and will retry after restart.

I am able to use the phone for other things but no network.

Gurus Please Help !!!

Thanks