Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
M.S.Rao

Reliance GSM readies itself for USSD Based Mobile Banking

Reliance is ready for Mobile banking services via the USSD codes. Users can dial *99# code on their devices which will in turn allow the customers to access Banking services from 29 nationalized banks on the Go. The best part is that this feature is not handset dependent and will work on any device.

RCOM has integrated with NCPI (National Payment Corporation of India) gateways with USSD gateways. It will be NCPI which will manage the banking menu and the flow with the banks.

RCOM is said to have successfully completed the initial bout of testing across different GSM devices at Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City located in Navi Mumbai. Subscribers will be charged Rs1.50 per session as mandated by TRAI. This service will be useful for the underserved sector of mobile users who steered away from the Mobile Banking services for different reasons.

Source: Telecom talk

Few years back, when I was using reliance GSM, it's very difficult to even get balance dialing USSD *367#, now mobile banking on their USSD???

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

They get the chance to directly deduct amount from bank accounts for unwanted VAS :ph34r:

• Like 2

^^^^^

Haha... It's always possible in reliance.

Just imagine, if they started charging your 3G data overages from your bank account directly. Your lakhs of rupees balance will be swept away in a month.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

Edited by KanagaDeepan

UPI had arrived !

Rcom is closing !