Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Grr7

SOS: Moto G on Reliance CDMA not switching on properly

Dear RIM Gurus,

I know this might be a small matter for many of us, but right now it is a big panic for me.

Preface: I have been using Moto G programmed to Reliance CDMA for more than an year now. Got it from US and got it programmed from a friend's friend. Everything was working absolutely fine until the phone hanged a little while ago. Assuming this as a normal issue, I long pressed the power button to switch off and restart it.

Problem: I successfully switched off the phone. But when I tried to Switch it ON again, all the usual Moto G animations sprung up on the screen. But after all those animations, the screen totally goes black. The screen is not dying off, but displaying complete black. When I call my number in such state, it comes as 'Switched off'.

On pressing the Power button + Volume Down button, the programming screen comes up with following options(as attached in the pic), but I am not sure what to do next.

I do not want to do any experimentation and further screw up the matters. Have some very urgent work(from phone) lined up tomorrow morning, hence seeking help from you all.

All I know is that one moment the phone was fine, I switched it off and its not switching on now. I am sure that I had not fiddled with any settings all this while.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

post-77451-0-33055000-1449425007_thumb.j

I also faced the same problem one year back... I had to flash the OS again and reprogram it... But you should have NV data dump file for data programming... Please ask your seller for the same...

@GRR7

your device is unlocked, so you must be having TWRP already installed, or if not just connect phone to pc in above menu and flash twrp

then flash stock zip only without radio.

you wont need any programing if you dont flash radio.

you can even use custom roms if you want.

@GRR7

your device is unlocked, so you must be having TWRP already installed, or if not just connect phone to pc in above menu and flash twrp

then flash stock zip only without radio.

you wont need any programing if you dont flash radio.

you can even use custom roms if you want.

Thanks Hitesh Bhai... it failed for me when i tried...Can you please provide links to stock zip. But I managed with another ROM and reprogrammed my phone. But now I am facing another problem. I am not getting calls when I am connected to internet. Can you please help me for it...

If you are not getting calls when you are connected to internet , that shoes you are on 1X network.

You need to make sure you have PRL no 5 and evdo user name programmed properly.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk