Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
drshreenivaas

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 supports CDMA

According to comments posted on www.gogi.in, Redmi Note 3 supports CDMA, perticularly RCDMA. plz visit link mentioned below for details.

https://www.gogi.in/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-review.html

A Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 user has also posted speedtest results. plz visit link mentioned below for details.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzx00rUKJDoPcnB6cTh3V1BQYkE&usp=sharing

I am mentioning above links as I am interested in buying this phone to use it as CDMA + GSM combo handset with Tata Indicom as CDMA service provider. However Redmi Note 3 users are facing problems to obtain or maintain data connectivity as it has happened with Honor Holly 2 plus .

As, RimWebians are more experienced & more helpful for CDMA support & handset tweaks, I am begging u all to help me.

Edited by drshreenivaas

The trick to getting stable EVDO on this phone is supposedly NOT to put any APN and to set Reliance CDMA as the preferred network manually. Actual Users please confirm.

Its interesting to know!

good to hear that RN3 Support CDMA

Can some one confirm this .. I am looking for CDMA/GSM handset .. But honor Holly 2 plus has lots of missing sensor .. I need to use for gmaps .. If rn3 supports then it will be gr8.. Till then two handset

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

@vabs why not TCL T500L

^^ @commonman .. Don't know much about it will try to find out more.. Since I have used mi3 I know miui is gud n battery backup is generally gud .. As it will be used heavily with gmaps n voice call

Ordered the Redmi Note 3 yesterday for my son in grey color. Will post my feedback regarding CDMA performance after I receive it. In the meanwhile came across this video highlighting the hidden screen/body strength from a un-certified screen. Seems quite good for Rs. 9999/- phone -

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 1

Ordered the Redmi Note 3 yesterday for my son in grey color. Will post my feedback regarding CDMA performance after I receive it. In the meanwhile came across this video highlighting the hidden screen/body strength from a un-certified screen. Seems quite good for Rs. 9999/- phone -

i have also ordered..!

will check n review

Redmi note 3 pro spec on aliexpress shows that CDMA 1X BC0/BC1, and 3g CDMA BC0

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Redmi note 3 pro spec on aliexpress shows that CDMA 1X BC0/BC1, and 3g CDMA BC0

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

yes indian model supports reliance cdma.

^^ that's Chinese one .. Will wait till guru reconfirm on Indian redmi note 3

Reliance CDMA with data is working on Redmi note 3 16Gb which I just got from 23rd March sale. post-41471-145888915823_thumb.jpgpost-41471-145888916758_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Reliance CDMA with data is working on Redmi note 3 16Gb which I just got from 23rd March sale. attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-03-25-12-27-55_com.android.settings.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-03-25-12-14-36_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.png

good to know..thanks for sharing. is this "made in india or China? from where did you buy, I mean amazon or mi.com?

Bought from mi.com, and it's Made in India.

Bought from mi.com, and it's Made in India.

thanks bro...

• Like 1

I think its high time for a comprehensive review by members who have bought this phone.

I need to buy for gifting to my father

Well this news should sound a death knell to the imported phone market here on Rimweb. In some sms does'nt work, some don't update to latest software version, some require frequent re-programming etc. etc. When such a good phone is available for less than 10k for cdma, what is the use of the so many headaches involved with these imported handsets. The Rimweb sellers should wind up their shops.

Cheers...

• Like 3

Well this news should sound a death knell to the imported phone market here on Rimweb. In some sms does'nt work, some don't update to latest software version, some require frequent re-programming etc. etc. When such a good phone is available for less than 10k for cdma, what is the use of the so many headaches involved with these imported handsets. The Rimweb sellers should wind up their shops.

Cheers...

you are right sir..it is really a future phone even with volte and ofcourse with cdma..

@milind, In which city do you live? are you in Rev B area?

Speed is very good it was rev A .

In my phone speed limit cap to 1mbps how to remove speed limit Cap.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk