Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
satyendra

Rconnect Error: Lg Lsp340e With Usb-serial Adapter

HI,

I am facing the problem with LG LSP 340-E Phone while using rconnect. I have bought one PL-2303 USB-Serial Adapter cable and connected it to RS-232 interface on the phone. R-Connect Software is able to detect the phone modem on new COM port, while being installed. But later on,when I connect to internet, I get error 721(REMOTE PPP Peer is not responding). If any of you has faced similar problem, can you please help me fix this problem ?

Regards

Satyendra

I've seen 721 error reported by members earlier too, and most of the time it has been due to negative balance in account. You may do a search in the forum and read through previous posts regarding the 721 error message. BTW, please do not double post, one of your post in another topic has been removed.

I've seen 721 error reported by members earlier too, and most of the time it has been due to negative balance in account. You may do a search in the forum and read through previous posts regarding the 721 error message. BTW, please do not double post, one of your post in another topic has been removed.

38131[/snapback]

I am facing the exactly same problem and have tried evrything but of no avail.Please someone help.I just have no idea as why that error 721 is coming.

I doubt, if the modem is responding properly to the commands. When I try to double the waiting time for remote carrier before hang-up from 30 to 60 (Adding S7=60 in initialization string),Although it doesn't give any error, but still hangs up in 30 seconds.

Try this - go to device manager, disable, then enable the modem. Usually works to avoid most errors.