Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tanveer

Nokia 6255 Reviewed

call recording is not possible in 6255, but voice recording is possible when phone is not engaged with calls.

The review posted by you is highly informative, good. Whats the pixcel size of the camera & zoom ?

Since I am free these days, I thought of writing a review on my new phone, the Nokia 6255. I will be writing it in parts, so please bear with me and have patience since it is going to be one long and detailed review

Contd. in next part.

Other users of the phone are most welcome to contribute!.

Edited by Chirag

yeah im a user of this phone! AND I WONT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO FOR THIS CRAP FONE! I REPEAT DONT BUY THIS PHONE!!

Go for a LG if u waanna buy one... bu tnot 6255!

Thanx!!

i have inserteda 256mb memory card .it works fine but when i transfer java games on it ,it says file format not supported .please help .the mp3's i tranfer from my pc work fine

i have inserteda 256mb memory card .it works fine but when i transfer java games on it ,it says file format not supported .please help .the mp3's i tranfer from my pc work fine

u'll have 2 install java applications in applications folder through mobimb

plz tell me how to connect external speakers with 6255 so that i can listen mp3's from my desktop speakers.

REY619,

Could provide some more information as why you does not like this phone?

Thanks

yeah im a user of this phone! AND I WONT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO FOR THIS CRAP FONE! I REPEAT DONT BUY THIS PHONE!!

Go for a LG if u waanna buy one... bu tnot 6255!

Thanx!!

:) hi when i insert memory card of big size it asks for pass word....enquiry fails to answer ..they are aginst nokia any

one of help.cover is available or not.

thanks for the info, but what i want to know is -i install games on the memory card thru mobimb2.5 but they dont work.the ones i installed in the phone memory they work but the limited phone memory does not allow me to install more games ,is there a solution to it?games installed on memory card dont work.waiting for u'r reply.

The games can not be installed on the memory card.

Keep your phone memory free by erasing unnecessary files(or moving them to MMC)]

also remove the useless MMS if any, that might free up some more space.

You can store around 60 games or so this way. ( Mukul did that)

I have around 20 on my phone ( not because I can not have more but I am looking for good ones only.

while using mobi mb 2.5 i got my phone hanged n then it swiched off now it starts but switch off frequently n some days before i got hair line crack in it soo can somebody tell me any way tooo start this phone beocz nokia is care is telling that this phone is been damaged heance out of warrenty plpxlpzlzplzplzplzpzlzplzplz

could somebody help me in this i will be thankfull my number is 9300637221 plz sms me i will replay i had given phone too nokia care they will send that phone on saturday soooplzplzplzplz some body can help

FOR THE LAST FREAKING TIME!

DONT USE ANY VERSION OTHER THAN MOBI MB 2.4!

No 3.0 doesnt work. Neither does 2.5 or any other version. Get 2.4. Dont upgrade. Just stick to it!

I have used 2.5 and it is working fine for me.

I think it has been told time and again that you should try these things on your own risk!

thanks,for u'r help.another problem is that i moved all the tones to mmc &suddenly i find that i cannot personalise my message tone which i could previously.so i retransferred the tones back to the phone memory but the problem persists.is there any solutions?thanks once again.

NO thats not the case, You can easily use any tone located anywhere in the phone/MMC as your message tone.

Hello all.....

Can anybody tell me, is it possible to record the calls on nokia 6255......

I saw on one site that its possible but i could not do it..

Please helpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

< Refrain from using CAPs in post! >

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Not possible buddy!

while using mobi mb 2.5 i got my phone hanged n then it swiched off now it starts but switch off frequently n some days before i got hair line crack in it soo can somebody tell me any way tooo start this phone beocz nokia is care is telling that this phone is been damaged heance out of warrenty plpxlpzlzplzplzplzpzlzplzplz

could somebody help me in this i will be thankfull my number is 9300637221 plz sms me i will replay i had given phone too nokia care they will send that phone on saturday soooplzplzplzplz some body can help

hi,can u help me.i have a nokia 6255 and would like to know if is it possible to access r surf. there is a wap browser in nokia 6255, but whenever i try to access wap sites, its says not opening.at a same time it is asking for the three server (ip) address. by default one server (ip) address is already saved, the rest two, not aware....can u help me to access r surf pleaseeeeeeeee.......

no one has beeen able to do that thus far!

Its more than 30 days since i have given my 6255 for service, they promised to give a replacement after i complained to chairman's office. There were series of follow ups from both sides (Nokia & Reliance). But nothing has happened so far.

E mail them.

Call them everyday and tell them you ar eplanning to go to consumer court and then you might see things speeded up.

Also you can contact ramchi, he has some experience with these Nokia CC people!

Its more than 30 days since i have given my 6255 for service, they promised to give a replacement after i complained to chairman's office. There were series of follow ups from both sides (Nokia & Reliance). But nothing has happened so far.

Same happen to me..

They( nokia asc) kept my mobile for 35-40 days and then finally got the replacement..

I dont understand why it takes soo long to this guys........

mobile has 2 go 2 chennai so it'll take time