Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tanveer

R World On 6255- Live Aaj Tak

Quoting Iqbal from my review 6255 thread:

they have started the video streaming of AAJ TAK in free category and that also live....yes, it is live....you can start your tv and check with the 6255......i believe very soon they will come out with all the features of r-world

And yes I did check it is there. A delay of about 15 seconds is there.

So this is actually good news. The quality however was not the most brilliant.

Lets see what all more comes up on 6255 on R world.

There are some features that are there on R world but were not included by one of the posters on 6255 launched thread.

I will try and update that MS word file as well.

Damn cool ya!! Wonder if radio is in the pipeline :yes:

Damn cool ya!! Wonder if radio is in the pipeline :grin:

38493[/snapback]

radio is already on 6255. you can switch between any of FM station.

I think Chirag was talking about Radio on R-World not in the handset...

Radio on R-world will help those members, who hv handsets which don't hv inbuilt radio in them!

Quoting Iqbal from my review 6255 thread:
they have started the video streaming of AAJ TAK in free category and that also live....yes, it is live....you can start your tv and check with the 6255......i believe very soon they will come out with all the features of r-world

And yes I did check it is there. A delay of about 15 seconds is there.

So this is actually good news. The quality however was not the most brilliant.

Lets see what all more comes up on 6255 on R world.

There are some features that are there on R world but were not included by one of the posters on 6255 launched thread.

I will try and update that MS word file as well.

38429[/snapback]

hi, yes, i believe very soon they will come out with all the features of r-world on nokia 6255. to be honest i badly need "r-surf" did write to the chairman earlier and his assistant did assured me that all the functions of r-world will be avaliable on 6255, but it will take time.....lets see.... keep writing..iqbal

Guys Bad News......AajTak is not free any longer....Now it is under catagory (E). :confuse:

42136[/snapback]

Well, it is Rs.15 per launch. Not ery cheap for the lousy video quality

relinace is going bankrupt. they are cheating. they are now charging advance rental for new postpaids and rworld is s.u.c.k....ing. no point in this service provider now.

Edited by webmaster1963

Is 6255 brew-enabled that's why ... or is it because 6255 is a "high-end" set??

In LG 5130 Aajtak etc. all are still available under membership plan at 25 bucks per month. (same is true for LG 2130 also, which my father has).

The video quality on the 6255 is pretty awesome! Probably because of better streaming feed capability of the phone.

But certainly not worth 15 bucks! *@#!$ Ambanis!

Is 6255 brew-enabled that's why ... or is it because 6255 is a "high-end" set??

In LG 5130 Aajtak etc. all are still available under membership plan at 25 bucks per month. (same is true for LG 2130 also, which my father has).

42466[/snapback]

Its because it is live, buddy! just 15 sec lag or so. you can compare it with the TV. so in a sense it is live streaming vids. thats not the case with your 5130 or 2130, So....

AajTak is Rs.15 per launch. WOW!!!! I thoght it would be Rs. 2, I was using it too much like day and night. This is way too expensive. I would be getting a big hefty bill this time cause I played with my toy too much. :clap:

Edited by Mukul

Thanks Chirag, It was much needed. I too wanted to PM you for the same. :)

Apparently, good boys always want to do the same things.

Good News for Nk 6255 customers

Reliance is coming up with all the Features in R world on or before 31th oct. Just got it confirmed with the customer care. Hope it includes R Surf also

NDTV live has also been included in the list.

again under the E category.

Is this feature there on any other phone or not?

NDTV old-delayed-and-crummy-quality-2-minute version is available on most phones.

NDTV LIVE is available only on the 6255. Of course it costs freaking 15 bucks! where as NDTV old-delayed.... is under the membership scheme!!!

15 bucks per what?  Minute, hour, day, month, year??? or the dreaded second? :(

46271[/snapback]

15 bucks per session...

I think they should revise it to atmost 4 or 5 buck per session .... if they seriously want, ANYONE to use it on a regular basis.

btw ... if you launch a session ... will go on like TV on an on, for ever .... if you don't exit it?

(and still be charged only Rs. 15/- if you keep watching it, for say 1 hour?)

never tried it for an hour as aaj tak was free and it s no fun watching aaj tak for an hour. It is charged for a session, nowhere have they specified the maximum time duration for the session

I have a Query, What if we are in a session eg. watching AajTak and a call comes, It pauses, Does this mean it has ended a session. Would we be charged again if we play it again from the paused session? Let me know friends.

Good News for Nk 6255 customers

Reliance is coming up with all the Features in R world on or before 31th oct. Just got it confirmed with the customer care. Hope it includes R Surf also

Man its 15th Apr 2006 and still RSurf is not on N6255 .... Ambani's S**k my D**k ....