Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
asher

LG RD 5340 Launched !

I searched the entire city for 5340, but couldnot find a single one. One guy at reliance web express told that this model is stopped. Why is reliance stopping all the models so fast?

When same models continue for long...we say reliance sells old models and when models are phased out quickly, then we say "Why is reliance stopping all the models so fast?"

Anyway, why don't you try LG 3330. Its available for <3K (around Rs.2700) and if you use it with a new connection, you also get Rs.1800 talktime (to any network, local & std).

I searched the entire city for 5340, but couldnot find a single one. One guy at reliance web express told that this model is stopped. Why is reliance stopping all the models so fast?

I bought one yesterday from Navi Mumbai shop. Looks are good, features are ok. Battery should be pathetic as with all LG phones. OK network capability and software better than Nokia phones.

Good phone for the price, BUT if u compare with GSM phones in the price range its pathetic. I have failed to understand why the hell LG cant put a FM Radio into it.

Edited by prakashkadam