Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
AnaaMika

Nokia 3105 Cdma (help !)

hello all,

am a newbie in this forum as i have been searchin for my problem through internet for a long time and finally landed here to lookout for the solution..

i just bought a "nokia 3105 cdma" phone and original "ca-42 cable" from a local store and activated the phone from the nearest reliance webworld. i chose nokia phone as need of using apps and installing games and for better internet connectivity.

But, after few days when i went through the tough journey of installing rconnect dialer, cable drivers, nokia pc suite..i finally gaveup.

the procedure i used for installing cable drivers, nokia pc suite and rconnetc software...:

1. uninstalled previously installed nokia drivers and apps.

2. installed ca-42 drivers without pluggin in the cable.

3. clicked on the confirmation of unsigned drivers.

4. finished and restart

5. plugged in the cable with phone and my xp machine found the nokia ca-42 usb modem...

6. installed pc suite, but first it automatically uninstalls previously installed ca-42 drivers and installs rest.

7. it detects my phone succesfully too...

8. now i try to install rconnect...it agains ask for installing modem driver and dku-5 cable driver which is not needed and when i try to cancel it it shows installation failure BUT when i install both modem drivers and cable drivers again thru rconnect procedure it ask for restart and doesn't proceed while detecting new installed modem.

->is it nokia pc suite creating problem ?

->what is the exact procedure of using rconnect dialer without any hurdles?

->can i use normal dialer without using rconnect dialer?

FEW MORE PROBLEMS I HAVE BEEN FACING :

my phone menu shows from 1 -11 but in the guide default is 12..my phone skips APPS menu

as whenevr i install any app thru nokia pc suite it shows few apps already installed on my phone but am not able to see it.

is there any solution for this ?

can i use internet on my phone also as am paying 400rs/month..can i use net on my pc as well as my mobile..

WAITING FOR UR REPLYS GUYS !!!....

THANKS

Please dont make multiple postings of same content.

This will be considered as a spam :)

@AnaaMika

First uninstall Nokia PC Suite and the cable drivers and also the installed modem for the phone in Device manager!

Now install the cable drivers and then run RConnect setup, now I think u'll not face ne problem!

One suggestion is that don't install Nokia PC suite bcoz many services run in background for it and cause for RConnect to not detect the phone!

Instead of it use MobiMB, I never tried it for this phone but I think it should work for this phone also! Search the forum and u'll get the link for it else PM me if u want the full version!

Regarding to the Applications menu, its very strange that u can't see that menu! try to restore the phone at factory settings from security menu and also try to install some apps using MobiMB! May be after that the menu will be visible?

And at last U can't use Internet (like GPRS in GSM phones) in the mobile phone but can use on PC with the help of RConnect!

thanks vishal,

that was a great help for me....

but i have checked with my freind too..both of us don't have the same menu..but when i check nokia pc suite it shows tha apps already installed....

anyway u got any tips n tricks for nokia 3105 ?

SOME SECRET CODES Specially !!! :)

At times my 3105 gives call dropped even if the signal is full to its strength and even when I am below the tower. Sometimes it works... (no fixed criteria).

I gave it to Nokia Customer Services since the problem is sporadic they could not fix it and every time I go to them they ask for Rs.165 (minimum amt to touch a color phone). I gave this to them twice but no help.

Since the problem is sporadic I was hoping that any of our experts here can help me. If you are aware of the problem as such, please let me know.

Thanks...