Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Shah Sachin

Unlock Nokia 2112

Hello Friends,

I was using Nokia 2112 in Australia.

Now, I am in India and I want to USE Same phone here. But I am not getting any person, who can unlock orange lock.

Reliace web worlds are use less. They are finding some number under the bettry. After looking at it, They are saying it will not work.

Can any one help me in that?

Regards,

Sachin

Its difficult to get it work on reliance from official reliance ppl. they would not allow tht to do....

Hello Friends,

I have Nokia 2112 in Australia. I was using Orange service. Now, I return back to my native ( India ). I had inquire in Reliance and Tata. Both saying, We are not providing service due to Orange lock. I don't know Programming service code also.

I want to ask following questions?

1. Can i remove orange lock ?

2. How can i do Flash Programming ? Which Cable ? Which software ? ( In India )

3. Can I convert CDMA to GSM ?

4. If i want to use Reliance service then any specific flash file is required ?

Thanks in advance,

Sachin

When u can Afford going to Australia, can't u Get a same handset for 3400 bucks or atleast 2000 for a brand new LG RD 2430. I can't understand you.

Sorry no Hard Feelings

Hello Friends,

1. Can i remove orange lock ?

2. How can i do Flash Programming ? Which Cable ? Which software ? ( In India )

3. Can I convert CDMA to GSM ?

4. If i want to use Reliance service then any specific flash file is required ?

1. Yes.

2. Cable - DKU5 (or maybe CA42). Discussions about software and how to flash your mobile are discouraged on this forum, as they are possible means for illegal activity. You can search the net you will find enough ways to do that but not on RIMweb.in

3. By selling your Nokia 2112 and purchasing a new 2100. That's the only way to convert, no other technical methods exist.

4. Yes. You will need service parameters of Reliance, but we will not provide that.

Closing topic for further discussions.