Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gids

A Hilarious Experience Wid Nokia Care

:(:D:D , just can't control my laughter.

o.k here's what happened . Was looking for nokia 3155 for my uncle n checked the nokia india website.

To my amazement it showed 6265 and 6155 as new releases. Immediately called up nokia care to enquire and reply came "sir, this handset is not launched in india yet" i said that its listed on ur site, she confirmed that it was indeed there but not released.

i then said wtf just give me details for 3155 and the reply, "sir even this has not been launched" i just burst into laughter there itself i told her that i had just seen a dummy at rww and they qouted me rs 7805.

"sir, i am not aware how reliance webworld is providing u but we have no official info. for release".

"for any other assistance please call nokia care line"

"madam, i got all the assistance i needed." :(:):help:

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Nokia care really s**ks........... Machines are better. At least they behave logically.

Similar experience with NOKIA Authorised service centre's. They took 15 days to tell that the phone was not serviceable and the very next day i opened and reassembled it started working.

now web world arrange for replacement if nokia care cant service phone in 7 days