Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TCP/IP

Transfer Of Reliance Data Card (different States)

I finally found someone who can sell his datacard to me (Sierra Wireless) but the thing is he lives in Delhi and I'm in Kerala. Would there be a problem when having to transfer it to my name? What will I have to go through for that? Is it difficult to do so? Can he just transfer it to my name and courier me the card?

I finally found someone who can sell his datacard to me (Sierra Wireless) but the thing is he lives in Delhi and I'm in Kerala. Would there be a problem when having to transfer it to my name? What will I have to go through for that? Is it difficult to do so? Can he just transfer it to my name and courier me the card?

Hi !

If u don't mind, how much you are paying for it?

BTW, I am also in delhi and interested in Sierra Wireless. Just in case your deal is not materialised, pls tell me the details. :)

Thanx and regards

Ajay

ais@ndb.vsnl.net.in

Hi, I'll be paying 10000.. Im buying it for sure, even if it means I have to go to delhi for it but I want to avoid that if possible..

Just looking for the procedure to transfer it.

I think that would be difficult since both parties need to be present at the Web World where the request is being submitted. Earlier there was a charge of Rs.500 for ownership change, not sure it exists now. Complete details of new party must be given including photograph, Identity proof and address proof. So that would require you to be physically present for identification.

ownership charges are 500 . but only individual connections are transferred.

Thanks for the info. I'll see what can be done. So I guess if I take my voter's ID with me, that should be good enough as photo identification and address proof. But the question is will they accept it for a transfership to my state?

Yes, voter's ID card should be enough. There isn't any issue with transferring to other states.