Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
asante

Blackberry 7750

hi visited bonrix.net and got to know of you, i need help with my bb 7750 cdma handset. i moved to a different country and will like to use this handset but i cant seem to get the programming codes for blackberry phones anywhere. can someone help me

please help, i will be grateful just to be able to use it cos i just love it

hi visited bonrix.net and got to know of you, i need help with my bb 7750 cdma handset. i moved to a different country and will like to use this handset but i cant seem to get the programming codes for blackberry phones anywhere. can someone help me

CDMA Handsets require the Handsets ESN to be Registered in Mobile Network Providers system. So only Programming the Handset to that Network is suficeint.

Hetal Patel

CDMA Handsets require the Handsets ESN to be Registered in Mobile Network Providers system. So only Programming the Handset to that Network is suficeint.

Hetal Patel

hi i've been to the local service provider but they have not got the codes so they cannot hook me up so i was wishing to get the codes so they can get me connected