Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
city02

Phone Lamination

I have found lamination an inexpensive way to protect my handsets.

Its costs about 40-50 and is always on with little holes cut for all connections.

It'll protect your phone from scratches (and bodily fluids!) for about 6-9 months depending on severity of usage.

I have found lamination an inexpensive way to protect my handsets.

Its costs about 40-50 and is always on with little holes cut for all connections.

It'll protect your phone from scratches (and bodily fluids!) for about 6-9 months depending on severity of usage.

I too had my phone laminated..

It costed me Rs 30 here..

There are various advantages..

1) The dusts are not sticky to the cover compared to the usual ones...

2) After lamination, they remove only a small part to uncover the metal part where

the battery terminal, so that you can charge your phone.. The rest remains laminated and hence prevents your cell from scratches while struggling with a Desktop Charger

3) Its better than some bulky covers.. Also you dont need to walk out searching for a suitable cover for your phone model

Disadvantages:

1) Cut your nails properly, or else you have change the cover often :P

2) To remove battery or anything like tat, you have to break the lamination.

LG 2030 firmware has bugs too... I have faced it often that my mobile gets shut with no reason and doesnt start at all. In that case i have to take out the battery and re-insert it again and switch it on.. and then only it works.. This way was suggested by Reliance!

Its like microsoft suggesting to pull out the processor, replug it and restart ...

In that case again lamination will go off!

After my software upgradation, i dint have much problems like phone getting stuck

or something like that... So it suits me :P

It costs something like 15 bucks in Mumbai. I had it done in the first few months, but found tht since our dear phones get heated up quite quickly, lamination doesn't allow the phone to cool down soon. So i resorted to covers with zips, which r avl at averagely 20 bucks.