Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kogantisridhar

Error 633: Port Already In Use

Hi

I use LG LSP 340E (FWP) to connect to the internet. sometimes the phone resets itself, ie, the phone is off and on again on its own. when i try to connect again, windows give the 633 error. so i have to restart the computer. this is happennning very often these days. what is the process that i should terminate with CTRL_ALT_DEL. or is there a way to tweak the phone form resetting itself.

thank you

sridhar

Afaik, If the connection lost during the surfing, U hv to reboot the system to connect again otherwise it'll always give the same ERROR that the port is already opened!

One work around is to remove the data cable from phone and attach it again to the phone, sometimes it help :P

I'll advise u to check some other data cable with ur phone, may be the data cable is faulty and is causing to reset the phone? If its not, then most probabily its the problem of the phone's firmware, goto LG ASC and upgrade ur phone firmware...

if u r using usb datacable than remove it from usb port and

reattach it!!

Thank you i will try those

Thanks for your advise. Yes the connection is being lost while surfing. The data cable is fine, i use a serial one. i tried removing the cable and attaching it again, but it did not help.

Thank you i will try those

Thanks for your advise. Yes the connection is being lost while surfing. The data cable is fine, i use a serial one. i tried removing the cable and attaching it again, but it did not help.

have u tried that ?