Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vishal

Unable To Synchronize Lg 2230

Dear Friends & Techies,

I am unable to synchronize my Lg 2230 with the help of the software provided on the reliance website (it gives me the software of LG 2030, as it may be compatible with 2230).

When I connect the cable and start synchronizing it is able to connect to the phone i.e. the phone shows 'LG Sync Agent Starting...' but after that it says 'synchronization failed' nothing more is happening.

For your information I must tell you that the cable and phone are compatible as my LG 2230 is detected in BitPim, LGKDP and UniCDMA and also I am not new to LG synchronize software, I have already used it with LG 5340 and LG 6230, both are working fine.

I can't understand whats the problem. PLEASE HELP :)

Vishal

I am getting no answer to my question. Hey Vishal Gupta, Static where are you people ?

Please Help

Regards

Vishal

Sorry buddy!

I don't hv ne LG Mobile phone, so can't help...

U may try to change the Data Baud settings in the phone and also make sure that the phone is not in Lock Mode. :)

yeps setting the data baud to 115200 will help

another suggestion, sometimes when AT$QCDMG is passed, the phone turns non-responsive to data port requests... try this

1. connect the phone to the comp, open the FS in bitpim.

2. Close Bitpim

3. Restart handset (keeping it connected with the comp)

4. Open PC-Sync and try a sync...

Cheers

Ashok

tried all the above suggestions given by vishal gupta and ashok but no use.

Please help

vishal

I have sorted out my problem, actullay the problem was on the software side. It was not the correct software for this handset, I have downloaded it from reliance site (they have given link to the wrong version).

After that I downloaded it from lgmobiles.com and it is working fine.

Helo Vishals and Ashok

Here IS Same problem Like Vishal Ahuja.

When I connect the cable and start synchronizing it is able to connect to the phone i.e. the phone shows 'LG Sync Agent Starting...' but after that it says 'synchronization failed' and in pc's monitor I found phone is locked or restricted.

What to do.....

I have OEM data cable from Ebay. and handset is LG RD 5340.

Please help me.

Helo Vishals and Ashok

Here IS Same problem Like Vishal Ahuja.

When I connect the cable and start synchronizing it is able to connect to the phone i.e. the phone shows 'LG Sync Agent Starting...' but after that it says 'synchronization failed' and in pc's monitor I found phone is locked or restricted.

What to do.....

I have OEM data cable from Ebay. and handset is LG RD 5340.

Please help me.

I have just mentioned above your post that the problem was with the software. I have dloaded the software from lgmobiles.com and its working fine