Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aparajith

Help Reqd To Get A New Handset

Hi all,

i am planning to get a new handset.So please I request all guys out there to help me to let me know which is the best handset available in the market right now.I would like to have all the latest features.

Also plz let me knw abt the cost

Aparajith

Edited by Aparajith

If you want all the features, there is only one handset 6255. However, the handset has lots of problem, you can browse the forums for that.

Another feature rich handset is 6265, but we have been waiting for it since eternity, and are yet to see it.

If you want to purchase a handset urgently, you caould make a choice between 6235 and 6155. I can vouch for 6235, its a good handset but lacks expandable memory and bluetooth.

well first quote your budegt..well wait till june for 6265 around 15K best phone

Well my budget is around 10k

Guys,

Isnt it possible that i get a nokia 6265 from nokia vendor and then go to reliance webworld and get it working.

heyyyy,

u r budget is 10k so go nokia 6155 i think is best look good new handset fm

nokia 6255 good but look very bad

and nokia 6235 is also look bad.

Well my budget is around 10k

Guys,

Isnt it possible that i get a nokia 6265 from nokia vendor and then go to reliance webworld and get it working.

one of my friends checked out with the nokia store and said that 6265 is available but it is not available in webworld.Is it possible to get it from the store and get it working from the webworld.

6265 at a Nokia store? Which one?

You can get it from any store provided it is Reliance provisioned.

Nokai gallery has all the handsets.................. but webworld doesnt have it.......... Go to Nokai Gallery and get it

We are talking about 6265 here, and as far as we know it is not yet launched for Reliance - be it Webworlds or Nokia Dealers/Gallery.

Had it been the case, a lot of members here would have got a peice for them by now. In case you know of a Nokia Gallery which has 6265 for Reliance do post here.

well yes puneet bhai, i havent seen it but nokia website shows it for a lotta time...but i also think that how can it be available let the user post more info....

one of my friends checked out with the nokia store and said that 6265 is available but it is not available in webworld.Is it possible to get it from the store and get it working from the webworld.

Are u serious...coz hav waited a lot for this phone 2 come.. :(