Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
manish0903

Unable To Install The Usb Data Cable On My Laptop (windows Xp) For Lg Lsp 350r

Dear All, I am unable to install the usb data cable on my laptop for using it with LG LSP 350R. Whenever I am plugging in the USB cable in my laptop, the FOUND NEW WIZARD is asking to install the hardware. The hardware, i.e. the data cable is showing as "QUALCOMM CDMA TECHNOLOGIES MSM".

The wizard tries to install the cable but cannot install it by saying that the required software is not available in the laptop.

Please suggest which software to use for installing the cable and please tell me where could I find it. :)

Dear All, I am unable to install the usb data cable on my laptop for using it with LG LSP 350R. Whenever I am plugging in the USB cable in my laptop, the FOUND NEW WIZARD is asking to install the hardware. The hardware, i.e. the data cable is showing as "QUALCOMM CDMA TECHNOLOGIES MSM".

The wizard tries to install the cable but cannot install it by saying that the required software is not available in the laptop.

Please suggest which software to use for installing the cable and please tell me where could I find it. :lol:

Kindly there is a file named rconnectinstaller.exe in the cd run it and then follow the wizard.

Thanks

Ajit Kushwaha