Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
agrayash

Problem In Sending E.mail Though Sancharnet

HI Friends,

I havs just purchase a R CONNECT card for my laptop. I have stall the card and it is woring fine but I have facing one problem. I am using sancharnet e.mail account for sending and reciving and sending e.mail by outlook express. When I connect threw R CONNECT card I am reciving the e.mail in my outlook but when I am trying to send the msg. it is not working. I am requesting if any one can help me pls reply urgentelly.

Best Regards

Yash

Well, I belive you need to be using a BSNL internet connection to be able to send mail thru their SMTP server. It was a big pain for me too, when I was using Sancharnet mail. I wasn't able to find any way around it...

right ! u need to connect through sancharnet in order to send email through sancharnet ID through SMTP server, or better use web based sancharnet account to send the message.

You can use reliance free email account with your data card, just login to ricmail.com to get your free account.

right ! u need to connect through sancharnet in order to send email through sancharnet ID through SMTP server, or better use web based sancharnet account to send the message.

You can use reliance free email account with your data card, just login to ricmail.com to get your free account.

Dear Amit Je,

Thanks for your help. I need little more help from you.

As par your instraction I go to ricmail.com page and clik on the registration but the page require the subscriber ID , What is this subscriber ID I am entering id for registration but the page show "invalid ID"

Pls help me the sighn up the ID

Regards

Dharmander

your subscriber id is your reliance number without "zero".

Edited by amitstg

AFAIK, if Reliance provides you with a SMTP server address, you can send emails from OE. Ask CC or better CMO for more details.

I have a Hathway account and they have provided the POP3 and SMTP server addresses. After entrering the SMTP server addresses for my various email accounts with VSNL, HW, yahoo, gmail, etc, my o/g emails are going in a flash.

So check with Reliance on the SMTP server address.

Hope the above helps you.

reliance provides facility of SMTP and POP only with their postpaid rconnect plans.

POP Server is : pop.ricmail.com

SMTP Server is : smtp.ricmail.com