Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Dhanvada

Toll Free Internet Access

http://www.trai.gov.in/Recommendations%20o...-29%20FINAL.pdf

. Subscription prices of broadband services in India are 60 times higher than

those in Korea, which translates to 1,200 times higher when considering

purchasing power (Paragraph 1.8)

Dear All

The above link is the true reflection that the telecom players in India are being oppurtunistic and are the biggest stumbling block in ensuring that Internet access is reaches the mass. It is still very elitist.

The above pdf is an eye opener and coming from TRAI. Reliance can sure be the trend setter in being the leader to kick off the TOLL FREE INTERNET ACCESS meaning for the dialup users to have the access as cheap as nominal cost of 0.25 a month as in Korea meaning even for Rs 50/- will change the shape of economy.

Reliance might as well make it TOLL FREE INTERNET ACCESS with zero telephony and usage cost .

What a new world it shall be with virtual world and education/ transportation/ communication cost becoming affordable.

Does Mukesh and Anil Ambani & co get to read this postings ?

Please all of you create an opinion wave

With best wishes

I am

RK Dhanvada

0532 3152727

rk@dhanvada.com

Don't worry. Wait till the elections are over, everthing will change after that.

Reliance will be coming with broadband connection(an all inclusive) cable tv, internet, video on demand, you name it anything related to data.

Think of the things u can get for free dude all bollywood movie downloads all software and what not for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;):thumb::D

all bollywood movie downloads all software

Better start looking at a hard disk upgrade, maniktushar. ;)

hmm... that sounds interesting..

as far as i recollect there once used to be a free ISP called Caltiger..

although we had to pay phone charges... ISP was free...

but i really cant imagine free internet without any connection charges... wow... the sooner the better...!!

Reliance Broadband expect Below Rs.500, an all inclusive internet, cable channels, telephone line.

hmm... that sounds interesting..

as far as i recollect there once used to be a free ISP called Caltiger..

although we had to pay phone charges... ISP was free...

but i really cant imagine free internet without any connection charges... wow... the sooner the better...!!

Yes even I had used that for some time however it wasnt that good It used to cover the upper screen of the monitor and then the IE window became so small on a standard 600*800 and the connection was also quite slow compared to my Roltanet connection but then what can u expect for FREE.