Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chandrababa

New G-tran Battries!

HI ANY BODY STILL USING G-TRAN PHONE & BUGGED BY THE BATTERY PROBLEMS??

THEN GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL, I'VE CONTACTED THE BATTERY MANUFACTURER TO SUPPLY ME THE SAME BATTRIES................. I'LL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PRICE & THE DELIVERY SCHEDULE LATER ON AS AND WHEN I GET A REPLY FROM THE COMPANY. ANY BODY INTERESTED CAN REPLY ME.

THANKS.

CHANDRAPRAKASH.LOHAR

(MUMBAI)

Hi CHANDRAPRAKASH,

This is shrinivas here.Could you tell me price of GTRAN GCP 4020 Battery with warrenty? I am interested to purchase the same asap. What is the battery backup hrs ? Whether these are new developed or old one ?

Thanks

shrinivas.

THEN GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL, I'VE CONTACTED THE BATTERY MANUFACTURER TO SUPPLY ME THE SAME BATTRIES................. I'LL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PRICE & THE DELIVERY SCHEDULE LATER ON AS AND WHEN I GET A REPLY FROM THE COMPANY. ANY BODY INTERESTED CAN REPLY ME.

THANKS.

CHANDRAPRAKASH.LOHAR

(MUMBAI)

Did u got the batteries ??? Im interested in purchasing few.

Contact me 9320711118

Did u got the batteries ??? Im interested in purchasing few.

Contact me 9320711118

It's best to change the handset than to buy batteries for this phone.

GTran is an outdated, ancient phone. I was using it till early 2007 and then junked it for something better.

Reliance itself has stopped supporting it a long time ago, so finding software upgrades will be a hard task.