Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rajput

Voice Recording In 6265

Pls Pls tell me how to record conversation in Nokia 6265 modle.I have tried it but in vain.Is there any software available to help me out?If yes please post it.Its very very urgent.

thanks in advance.

I had tried that.

Dont know how to go about it.

Diego shows option of voice recording while in call but it never works. I tried on 6225, 6155 and 3225. BTW from where can I download dictaphone?

Edited by kshah

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

What do I do?

Will upload dicta and give the link

Dictaphone not working guys.Pls help me use the recording feature.Seed the appropiate software.

Thanks in advance.

Just go to www.getjar.com and you will find tons of softwares.

Dear Shashank, have already tried getjar but as of now theres no application besides Dictaphone which works on s40 phone. Also Dictaphone doesnt work on 6265. Till date theres mostly no software for s40 v3 however should be available in near future...

Guys please check whether the phone supports that by default. Since this is fone with memory card, there should be an option to record directly. 6270 GSM has it i beleive :SI:

Dear friends i was able to install the dictaphone on Nokia 6265 but its not working.It says 'UNABLE TO LOCATE'.Kindly help solve this problem or tell me if there is any other software that we can use on CDMA phone to record our conversation. PLS PLS help me its very imp.

:grin: dear all if know any call recording software kindly let me know i req. it and i also want to know how to install .sis files in nokia 6265 is it possible to install .sis file in nokia 6265.

u cannot install any .sis application in ur rim phones sorry guys, if i fing a solution for recording software will post it as soon as i lay my hands on it

Nokia 6265 in Series 40 S-40 ver 3 and it Supports Java Based Application only

Only Series 60-70-80 and UIQ 90 Support SIS based application