Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anujit

R Connect V2.0

I noticed this just today (but apparently its been on Reliance's site since Dec '03 or so they claim!), R Connect Dialer v2.0 has just been launched.

Whats new - well for starts its got a bigger statistics graph (though no new data/functionality with that) and an option to select whether or not to launch IE after you've logged in using the dialer. Apart from that the program help is improved (actually teaches you how to uninstall the damn Samsung software!).

Worth an upgrade? Well its 3.5 MB or there abouts and using R Connect it should take but a few minutes. Let me know if it has any other new features!

Thanks a lot anujit. Atlast Rconnect is free from big brother NOW. It is really an irritating experience for me when rconnect automatically opens IE.

can we get r connect software????? plz mail it to me or giv me link

Have a look - http://www.reliancecommunications.co.in/we...nectsearch1.jsp

this is not the rconnect dialer it is link fro data cable drivers .....

The link is for Rconnect dialer of the phone model u have,please

select the platform,from the pull down menu,then u will get phone make option,after that u will get the model of that phone,then u have to select whether u have usb or serial cable then u will be given Rconnect dialer for that phone along with the driver.And one more thing after u select the platform the page will refresh wait the page to load again after each option selected.