Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jayantv

Fixed Wireless Telephone - Sms

This is really a useless utility, unless you are really used to using a T9 dictinary like me. When I tried to compose a SMS on the phone, I found that there was a logic to change the key states from CAPS to lowercase to Sym1 to Sym2.

Have a look and comment.... ^_^

RelSMS.zip

Jayntv,

Great man. Why don't you develop some software to recieve sms on FWT? Or otherwise any idea on recieving sms on a FWT?

Greens,

I wanted to earlier make it to recieve/send SMS, manage an Addressbook, etc. I searched high and low, I found that a few devices could allow a level of SMS and AddressBook manipulations via the AT command set. However, there is no way that the LG-340 can support the AT commands other than the ones listed on the forum by Static Electricity.

The idea behind the program CDMA detector was that if that worked with multiple devices, then it could have in it an integrated Address Book, So you could use that for dialing rather than use the limitation of the 99 numbers on the phone memory.

I have abandoned the Idea of the Addressbook and others as

1. I did not find that the program works for other users with a LG-340, so

to continue deugging, I need to know why it did not work. If it worked

with Hyperterminal, then it should work with the program too.

2. I was here down for a vaccation and shal be back, there I do not have CDMA

networks to continue work on the application. I was quite excited about the

prospects and the scope of applications that CDMA could offer if it would work

The only way, as I understand to manipulate the address book, etc is using BREW.

That too is not a standard as the device has to be Brew enabled not just containing a Qualcomm chip. Just wanted to let all you techies there who are wondering about the Custom AT Command sets, most manufacturers get them changed. So, the AT$QC commands for the LG Phone MIGHT turn out to be AT$LG

Now if StaticElectricity would be kind enough to test out all AAA to ZZZ combinations after AT$LGxxx and post the details, we could all benefit from that.

Kind Regards,

Jayant Varma