Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
snappy

Guys Please Mail Me The R Connect Dialer

Download the correct version for the correct platform, correct Make, correct model and correct interface from this link-

http://www.reliancecommunications.co.in/we...nectsearch1.jsp

If you have drivers for cable, u dont need to install dialer, just create dial up connection just like ordinary modem and you are done.

Else you can download dialer as mentioned by rajeevjee

Why do you need R Connect Software.

You can configure your net connect settings via My Network Places - View Network Connection - create anew connection.

Give any name to your connection

Type in you Mobile number under user name and password.

Put #777 as the phone number to connect

Apply and simply connect.

Regards

Jigs

Download the correct version for the correct platform, correct Make, correct model and correct interface from this link-

If you have drivers for cable, u dont need to install dialer, just create dial up connection just like ordinary modem and you are done.

Else you can download dialer as mentioned by rajeevjee

Attention to one an all Rconnect dialer is not avilable for download from the reliance website only data cable drivers can be downloaded ...... and i have tried it a hurnder times with extra initialisation strings an wht nt it not working i need the dialer guys please upload it ......... thank you

guys fond a solution

get drivers from the site mentioned an put these extra initializations settings "at+crm=1;+cso=33"

if u have a nokia phone that is !!!!!

yeppie found a solution to the dialer thingy !!

guys fond a solution

get drivers from the site mentioned an put these extra initializations settings "at+crm=1;+cso=33"

if u have a nokia phone that is !!!!!

yeppie found a solution to the dialer thingy !!

i tried it on a nokia 6235 too it worked .... you do not need a dialer to connect to the internet just the extra initialization commands ... which is easily avilable from the realiance customer care and the original data cable is not required..... generic working data cable and appropriate drivers from the reliance site ... thats it

and obviously the extra initialization commands ....

and as the topic it self was r connect dialer ....

i went to 3 reliance web world outlets asked them for the rconnect dialer and all they had to offer was the nokia drivers avilable on the internet

because most probably they realised the dialer was of no use.... or sm thing

Edited by snappy

Snappy,

if ur are using DKU 2 CABLE THE SOFTWARE IS AVAILIABLE IN WEBISTE

www.reliancecommunications.co.in>>select RelianceNetConnect>>thenDataCables>>Downloads>select Platform,make,model and usb. u will get a software download that and install it..THIS INCLUDE CABLE DRIVER FILE AND R CONNECT SOFTWARE ALSO, THEN ENTER THE BELOW STRING COMMANDS

if ur using CA-53,VISIT www.nokia-asia-com>>support>>product support>>select enhancement,selct data>>nokia Ca-53>>go>>then download this MSI Download file its 631 kb file

Driver for Nokia Data Cables for Windows 2000/Windows XP Download now

FILE NAME

nokia_connectivity_cable_driver_rel_6_81_1_eng.msi

Version 6.81.1.2 | 02-Aug-2006 | 631 KB | English

string commands are : at+crm=1;+cso=33

What number should be dialed to connect?

i am using nokia 6275 without reliance dialer. i tried setting up a connection in Network Connections (Win XP). But I dont know what number should i dial from the new Dial-up connection.

Please help!!