Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vishal4chimera

Regarding Rsn Number...

:confused: Can anybody pls tell me that how can i get RSN no.? i wanna know rsn no. of nokia cell phone!!! pls help me out guys.....

Regards Vishal.....

RSN number will be written behind your batery in the handset or you can find it on the box of your set.

For nokia the rsn no is on the box which comes with the new handset and it is advisable to write down the rsn no on a sticker and paste it on the handset before discarding the box,for all other handsets as SPDF said its behind the battery of the handset.

Guys i know that i can find the rsn on the back of the fon & on the box... but here i'm i'm talking something esle.... is there any other way to get the rsn no.? any software or something like that.... Experienced Members will surely understand wat i'm talking about.... So munnamobile & Vishal Gupta pls help me out....

Guys i know that i can find the rsn on the back of the fon & on the box... but here i'm i'm talking something esle.... is there any other way to get the rsn no.? any software or something like that.... Experienced Members will surely understand wat i'm talking about.... So munnamobile & Vishal Gupta pls help me out....

give me ESN number, will give you RSN number.

Ok,give me Rsn of Esn XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Post Edited. Am not sure If giving out your ESN openly is good or bad. Let the others comment and you can post it again. Puneet

He can IM his ESN directly to him if he trust him, ESN is more than enough to clone his number.

Sending ESN to anybody other than authorised persons / service centres may be dangerous.

Regards.

Friends,the Esn no given is of a handset which is totally dead with no number on it and I gave it just to see/verify if he could give the rsn as i still have the box of the handset with the rsn/esn printed on it.I am totally aware that giving esn no to anyone can be dangerous.

If that was the case, you should have PMed the Mods/Admins first, and I would not have edited your post :)

No problem about the editing thing,infact I am happy to know that you are a responsible person and can be relied whenever anyone makes a mistake.Thanks for your care Puneet.

Anytime,mate!!!

Not only me, all the Admins and Mods at RIMweb.in take that kind of care. It just happened that in case of your post, I was the first one to log in.

I too appreciate for all the Moderators and Administrators of rimweb.in

Ok,give me Rsn of Esn XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Post Edited. Am not sure If giving out your ESN openly is good or bad. Let the others comment and you can post it again. Puneet

Its wrong ESN man, you can trust me...for example here is some ESN with RSN.

ESN RSN

3CE115E4 RNKMXA925784

2B025EA4 RNKMWA787898

3CE0AE88 RNKMBA279201

3CE093AB RNKMXA919119

3CE0E00F RNKMWA560968

2B0688DB RNKMBA566297

I am not force you that give me ESN.

None of the ESN is wrong. prathod gave it in decimal format and you used the Hexadecimal format.

eg: 3CE115E4 is same as 1021384164

Hi,

I don't know whether this is the right place to put but reading all the posts in the topic I felt it ok. Otherwise moderators please do appropriate.

If with the help rsn one can clone a handset, then how can we buy a secondhand handset without being cloned from a stranger? or even it is cloned how can we disable it? I am planning to get a secondhand handset for a short span.

regards

Edited by vijaykv

Hi,

I don't know whether this is the right place to put but reading all the posts in the topic I felt it ok. Otherwise moderators please do appropriate.

If with the help rsn one can clone a handset, then how can we buy a secondhand handset without being cloned from a stranger? or even it is cloned how can we disable it? I am planning to get a secondhand handset for a short span.

regards

only esn is not enough to clone a handset,you need the esn and mdn/min,and when u r buying second hand the seller wont know ur mdn/min.And one more thing, given todays call rate i dont think anyone would go to clone a handset as that may prove to be time consuming and expensive.

Hi,

Please help me im in trouble; i have lost my Nokia 6225 and i have to lodge an FIR, for that i need RSN no. but unfortunately i have misplaced my bill also. i have contacted the dealer but they are not helping. I have ESN no of my set can u help me to find my RSN no. its urgent...

plz help

thanx