Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Eldergeek

A Query Abt Card Reader

Hi frnds...

i have a card reader... actually before some days one of my frnd came to my home with his nokia 6600.. and he told me to install some apps to his celll... he didnt have the data cable so i didnt have any other options except using the card reader... so i used my card reader and copied the sis files in the mmc card... and then i switched on his cell but i couldnt understand where are those sis files... i mean i copied them in the mmc so i thought tht i can install it easily.. but i didntget how to install the apps and themes in his cell... so frnds plz give any ideas on how to do those stuffs..

thnx

Its simple,install fexplorer in your phone and search for the sis files and you will know the location where you saved the sis files and can install from there.But be careful not to move or delete any system files of the phone.

^^^

dear prathod.. u will also have to teach him to install fexplorer.. to be make sense of ur advice.

:Equivocado:

I assume that he will atleast install fexplorer using nokia pc suite :(

ya i got the solution...

i hope fe explore will help me too.. but i tried another way to instll apps and i got success :)

but thnx for replying... i learnt another tips frm u too :)