Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chowdary1971

Be Careful With Reliance

Dear Indians;

We are all very happy when Reliance planned their services in India but now the daying are going on relaince made their plan much more mad

Few months ago i bought reliance data card for my laptop for Rs.6000. I used unlimited plan for few months deactivated. I recently got new laptop and again asked reliance to activate the datacard. Now they are telling that Unlimted plan is not applied to me as i have already deactivated the card. So, now they will only give limited hours plan like 9o hours day time and 90 hours night time per month validity for 1500 per month.

That means i am getting 180 hours for 1500 rs. for which i got unlimited per month earlier.

This issue no one told me in webworld when i deactivated.

This is how reliance ****s Indians, i mean Reliance is not exception in ****ing us from back

I hate this company for ever in my life.

Great Dear Reliance Brothers

Dear Indians;

We are all very happy when Reliance planned their services in India but now the daying are going on relaince made their plan much more mad

Few months ago i bought reliance data card for my laptop for Rs.6000. I used unlimited plan for few months deactivated. I recently got new laptop and again asked reliance to activate the datacard. Now they are telling that Unlimted plan is not applied to me as i have already deactivated the card. So, now they will only give limited hours plan like 9o hours day time and 90 hours night time per month validity for 1500 per month.

That means i am getting 180 hours for 1500 rs. for which i got unlimited per month earlier.

This issue no one told me in webworld when i deactivated.

This is how reliance ****s Indians, i mean Reliance is not exception in ****ing us from back

I hate this company for ever in my life.

Great Dear Reliance Brothers

I think something is wrong with your interpretation of the offer. and you can't blame the company for that.

Praksh;

There is no problem. The problem itself is reliance.

Just goto webworld and confirm it, i was told that it is company plan and company policies. They cant help it

I will post On VSNL , the so called TATAIndicom Broad band soon.

I wondered how the TATAs became that wealthy, simply they funcked indians from long years because Indians are not well educated in the olden days and so they ****ed us, becaus eby the time they are educated well

yeah, I don't see anything wrong with reliance in this matter. When they newly launched their data cards, they were giving unlimited for some rental, now since they are well established in this market, they have discontinued it. What is wrong in this?

If something is given for free (or unlimited) once, then we start believing that it has become our right to get it free always whenever we want it. Cable TV staretd as free to air, sms was free initially, there was 440 voucher in prepaid RIM, there were unlimited onnet packs for postpaid RIM....but none exists now...atleast for new subscription.

Sorry Amtrag;

The unlimted for 1500 rs is still there if you buy new datacard.

But once you bought used it and deativated, then you wont get unlimted plan if u want to activate it.

If you lose ur pocket 6000rs then u can easily understand this.

Sorry Amtrag;

But once you bought used it and deativated, then you wont get unlimted plan if u want to activate it.

I enquired about it and came to know that data card users can migrate to any plan incl unlimited usage one.

So why don't you take any plan and then place a request for migration...

Sorry Amtrag;

I enquired about it and came to know that data card users can migrate to any plan incl unlimited usage one.

So why don't you take any plan and then place a request for migration...

That is how reliance work with all the offers, even with postpaid plan, or dapo or any other plan, once u deactivate a service or switch or migrate to another plan, u cant go back to ur old special offer plan,

they have the same policy for all the schemes which have special offers attached to them like the unlimited internet or unlimited reliance to reliance calling

Thanks for digging.

I just now spoke to customer service, again they are telling that it is not possible to go for unlimited plan as presently the plan is no more, but website is showing the same.

I feel they are totally confused .

But one point they are saying the previous customers who are have the unlimited they can use it, but for new ones its no more

I cant understand whats the actual facts in it, may be Ambani knows well

thx guys

I appreciated your work

Thank you

Chowdhary: the fault is clearly yours. Has little to do with Reliance. You cant deactivate your card and then later return back to plans that have been closed. Nobody will do that for you. Infact I think RIM has been quite nice in allowing people who had existing 1500/unlimited plans to continue with it instead of forcing them to change plans.

However the website does show an unlimited plan for the data card. Talk to CC or WW again and clearly explain you're using a datacard. They are imbeciles and can quite easily confuse it for phone rates.

Chowdhary: the fault is clearly yours. Has little to do with Reliance. You cant deactivate your card and then later return back to plans that have been closed. Nobody will do that for you. Infact I think RIM has been quite nice in allowing people who had existing 1500/unlimited plans to continue with it instead of forcing them to change plans.

However the website does show an unlimited plan for the data card. Talk to CC or WW again and clearly explain you're using a datacard. They are imbeciles and can quite easily confuse it for phone rates.

In fact, Reliance Mobile website seems to be not updated regularly. Information abt many STV's is not available there. If you go and try out the availability of reliance network you get an old page. I have pointed out this to the CC but no help.