Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rahalim007

Mobile To Mobile Data Call Using Cdma Usb Modem

I have 2 laptops running Win-XP Pro and need to make them connect using CDMA USB Modem directly (not using VPN).

How to establish the direct data call (create, answer and hangup/disconnect) using AT command?

I can't find any complete reference for using the AT$QCMTOM command, could anyone help me please...

PS: I have no problem when connecting them using PSTN modem (RAS with Dial-up Connection and Incoming Connection method).

Edited by rahalim007

I don't know how. But it will very costly to u if u connect two laptops through mobile to mobile data call. It means at least 30 paisa on tarrif.

I have 2 laptops running Win-XP Pro and need to make them connect using CDMA USB Modem directly (not using VPN).

How to establish the direct data call (create, answer and hangup/disconnect) using AT command?

I can't find any complete reference for using the AT$QCMTOM command, could anyone help me please...

PS: I have no problem when connecting them using PSTN modem (RAS with Dial-up Connection and Incoming Connection method).

I my opinion connect to net and use Yahoo or Net Conference IM as they have better voice compression. try it out

hi,

you can even try with the softwares like GoToMyPC. google it.

i use TeamViewer (www.teamviewer.com) excellent software. free and lightweight.

both desktop sharing mode and file transfer mode are available.

Data call between two mobile will not be possible as it is blocked at switch level. That is the reason why fax is not supported even on FWT / FWP which are supposed to be replace wired fixed lines. WLL was initially developed for that only.

I have tried this in past (When reliance was launched). that time CC was very helpful because they had very few customers.