Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
srikanthreddy1

Kyocera 7135

Dear Everyone

Recently I have taken a Kyocera 7135 Instrument (infact it was a gift).

Presently I am using the instrument as a basic Phone i.e., making / receiving calls and SMSs etc... BUT I am unable to do much of configurations of the hand set like connecting to R-World, using Eudora Web / e-mail Services and the other features. To be frank I am not much into these instruments as I had been using a basic Nokia instrument so far with not many advanced features.

Can someone be kind enough to educate me on the various features of the instrument & how to configure the same so as to make use of the instrument to the maximum extent and getting the most benefits.

Thanking in anticipation

:confuse:

I also find that a few friends have been kind enough to upload various software for the Kyocera 7135 Handset.

Can they also educate on how to install the same on my handset.... :help:

Buddy .. Welcome to the rimweb world!

There is an extensive post about configuring the Kyo by Annish Sarin (Iceman) in the Kyocera section, that should do the magic.

Installing a software is quite simple. Once u install the Kyocera Desktop manager / Palm Sync on your computer, and then u double click on any PRC (the executable format for the palm), it is automatically added for hot-sync'ing.

The next time u synchronize data between your phone and the computer, the softwares are automatically installed.

If you are still unsure - post back, someone will surely help u further...

I will be out of station for some time from today ... :confuse:

cheers

ashok