Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Chirag Thakkar

How To Re-program Soft Keys On Nokia 6265 & 6275

Hi Have seen all the posts at

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?s=&a...ost&p=75668

However when i try to open Diego I face an error saying

"Service Cable not found" Help me resolve this issue as I am feb up with the R-World option on the right soft key. Many times I have noticed that my phone is in the R-world menu. I am sure this is accidental. I want to remove this option. But I am not able to connetc through Diego.

Kindly assist Techies.

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

Which Handset and Which Cable are you Using

Older Phone Requires CA-44 or DKU-5 Cables

Latest Phones Reuiqres CA-53 or DKU-2 Cables

Which Handset and Which Cable are you Using

Older Phone Requires CA-44 or DKU-5 Cables

Latest Phones Reuiqres CA-53 or DKU-2 Cables

Using 6265 & 6275

Diego version 9

DKU 2

Connects perfectly to PC suite, HP SMS Server

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

I tried Diego 3.08 as well. The phone gets connected. When I try to click on Read all from phone, nothing happens. I think 3.08 does not support CDMA handsets...Any Techies comments please...

I uninstalled 3.08 and installed 3.09, and again face the same issue "Unable to Locate Nokia service Cable".

Can somebody assist me?

Qualcomm's Factory and Head Office is Located in San Diego in USA

So Nokia have Developed Diego for CDMA Chipset Based on Qualcomm.

All Diego software only Support Nokia CDMA.

Edited by hpnasik

The Diego Software need to be Cracked before Using it. Or else it will required DOngle to Work.

The Diego Software need to be Cracked before Using it. Or else it will required DOngle to Work.

Thanks Hetal, Appreciate your prompt reply. Could you assist me with getting a cracked version of the diego 3.09. Maybe you can post the link or PM me the Link. Also any reason why 3.08 was not reading all data from the phone. in the left hand side it shows as connected and shows me technical data of the phone like the software version and all....

Hurray Done I sucessfuly removed the R-World option from the right soft key. Thanks Hetal, I did not crack diego and thats why i was facing the above error. Anyways now its done.

me use nokia 2112 cdma. when i connect my handset with a dku5 cable, diego 3.09 says that "Unable to Locate Nokia service Cable".

is there any crack needed to solve this ????? if so anybody give the link for that..... please help me.....

me lost my security code.... somebody said that diego will help me.... thats my intension.....

thinkpositive

me use nokia 2112 cdma. when i connect my handset with a dku5 cable, diego 3.09 says that "Unable to Locate Nokia service Cable".

is there any crack needed to solve this ????? if so anybody give the link for that..... please help me.....

me lost my security code.... somebody said that diego will help me.... thats my intension.....

thinkpositive

Yes Buddy you need to crack Diego...Chck your PM's

i also need diego in cracked version to reconfigure the right soft key.please pm me the link.thanks in advance.

i also need diego in cracked version to reconfigure the right soft key.please pm me the link.thanks in advance.

Hello frnds

i also a need a diego software cracked

thanks in advance

thanks chirag for both the links.but i m unable to use it.pl give me a tutorial.also how to crack the full version?

thanks chirag for both the links.but i m unable to use it.pl give me a tutorial.also how to crack the full version?

Whats the exact error you face? as you said you are unable to use it. Have you sucessfully cracked diego? On what topic you need a tutorial

I couldn't crack it.nor could i use the cracked version.i want 2 know how 2 crack the full version and also how 2 use it.thanks 4 ur prompt response.

Thanks a lot CHIRAG AMD HETAL.i have atlast successfully changed the right soft key to names.thatls again.one more quarry..can in any way we can do something using diego so that the time spent in every call is displayed just like lg phones?is it possible?

Thanks a lot CHIRAG AMD HETAL.i have atlast successfully changed the right soft key to names.thatls again.one more quarry..can in any way we can do something using diego so that the time spent in every call is displayed just like lg phones?is it possible?

You can see the total time spent when you end the call by changing foll. Settings.

1.Go to Settings,

2. Choose Call Settings,

3. Choose Call summary option as "On"

Can you assist me in cracking Diego 3.08. i have tried doing the file copy and paste into c:.../system32 and it still won't read all from phone. Thanks

Me too is facing the same prob. Diego says "Unable to find nokia service cable"

I am using Diego 3.09 (given by Chirag) on my nokia 6275 using DKU 2 cable.

I have read in this forum that you have to crack diego before you can use it but Chirag said it is the cracked version of diego which he is giving me.

Please Chirag Bhai Help

Me too is facing the same prob. Diego says "Unable to find nokia service cable"

I am using Diego 3.09 (given by Chirag) on my nokia 6275 using DKU 2 cable.

I have read in this forum that you have to crack diego before you can use it but Chirag said it is the cracked version of diego which he is giving me.

Please Chirag Bhai Help

There is a patch that you have to download and then execute that .exe file.

can any1 send me the link for diego on my mail id milann.shah@gmail.com

i use nokia 6265,6275 but due to security code handset is locked so i request you to send me the procedure for the same.

can some one send me the craked diego file. please or send it to my e-mail at makaveli-91@hotmail.com

can some one send me the craked diego file. send it to my e-mail at amit.seth@yahoo.co.in, urgently needed,

thanks a ton in advance

Regards

Amit

I am having the same problem...Diego says "Unable to find nokia service cable" someone please help! :confuse: PM me or whatever please