Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mathewsan

Connecting To Internet Via Bluetooth For 6275

HI:

Anyone pls help!!!

I tried to connect to NET using my 6275 via bluetooth. The bluetooth is configured as I can send and receive files from my notebook to the phone... But when I connect to new using the PCSuite... it shows it cannot and disoplays an error. I configured a dialup using my default WINXP Home and still the same.

The customer care at Kochi told that you need a data cable to connect which I suppose is a 'foolish care and concern'. Connecting via blue tooth remains unanswered... Is that I donot have a dialer... In my pac I had the sim, phone, headph and mannual. No CD, no data cable

I think it might be a problem with the modem settings...

regards,

Mathew Santosh

Which Bluetooth Software do you use. This is very Much Essential Info that you have not given

i guess u might not have used the AT command..

right click My Computer-->Properties-->hardware-->device manager-->modem-->right click the modem-->properties-->Advanced-->Extra initialization commands-->type the following there..

AT+CRM=1;+CSO=33

setup the modem manually..

Thank you all for your responses... My bluetooth dongle spec is: Make:TECH-COM version 1.2

i entered the initialization command...which made the connection through but there was an error message coming ERROR 691 of invalid username and password. Finally I could get the contact from support manager for whole of kerala who told me that they need to activate the service for my phone.

Yes it was very true and i got it done within 36hrs

But one sad thing is that the customer care is not that aware may be these err are very random :rolleyes:

Thanks again

mathew

hi i too have faced the same problem

so could you please be in detail how did the kerla guy help you

is there any sms no. to activate the rconnect on phone.?

I am trying to connect to internet via nokia 6275 (data cable connection). And I am at a loss. Nokia PC Suite doesnt recognise my phone modem. I dont know what info

Can someone please post a step by step procedure for the same?

I am trying to connect to internet via nokia 6275 (data cable connection). And I am at a loss. Nokia PC Suite doesnt recognise my phone modem. I dont know what info

Can someone please post a step by step procedure for the same?

Hello all,

Here's how I connect to Internet via bluetooth from my 6275 :

1-As part of initial set-up, we need to pair the phone with the PC (this you need to do also while setting-up for Nokia PC suite for transfering or synchronising).

2-Now once phone is paired with PC, go-to >My Bluetooth Places>Search for devices in range

3-You will see your Phone>double click on the phone symbol>

4-Here you will see following services :

- COM1

- Dial-up Networking (via bluetooth modem)

- Nokia PC Suite

- OBEX File transfer

- OBEX Object Push

- Voice Gateway

5- Double Click on Dial-up networking and you will see the dial-up page, your user-id i& pwd is your phone no. and you need to dial #777.

6- You will be connected to Internet via bluetooth modem

Happy wireless surfing ..no data cable needed !!!!

Thanks a lot guptaabhi2k!

Just two more questions.

If connecting using a data cable, the same number #777 has to be dialed?

Isnt a reliance dialer required to connect to internet?

5- Double Click on Dial-up networking and you will see the dial-up page, your user-id i& pwd is your phone no. and you need to dial #777.

I get Error 691 Access denied because the username and/or password was invalid on the domain.

Attached is the error snapshot.

Please help!! :NOTriste:

error.bmp

Thanks a lot guptaabhi2k!

Just two more questions.

If connecting using a data cable, the same number #777 has to be dialed?

Isnt a reliance dialer required to connect to internet?

1- Yes, using a data-cable same number #777 needs to be dialed.

2- Reliance dialier helps to faciliate in connecting however it is not mandatory.

I get Error 691 Access denied because the username and/or password was invalid on the domain.

Attached is the error snapshot.

Please help!! :Equivocado:

I went in Reliance site to interpret the error 691

=================================================================================================================

Either your user account is not registered with the domain listed, your password is expired, or you mistyped the information. If you do not specify a domain, the remote access server attempts to verify your user name and password on the domain of which it is a member.

Carefully retype your user name, password, and domain. If you are unsure of this information, ask your system administrator

==================================================================================================================

Ok ! if you have not registered/activated for the the service, here is process to do :

1. Power on the phone.

2. Dial *412.

3. Press CALL.

You will receive an SMS confirming successful

activation.

Let me know if this trouble shooting helps !