Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
emaildotme

Motorola Razr V3m - Accessing Internet

Any idea how we can access internet on the new moto V3m handset? The Openwave browser is preloaded, but i keep getting Http 403 error when i try to access any URL.

Anything special needed to be done?

Any idea how we can access internet on the new moto V3m handset? The Openwave browser is preloaded, but i keep getting Http 403 error when i try to access any URL.

1st Check out if wap is enabled in these handsets ?

1st Check out if wap is enabled in these handsets ?

WAP is enabled by default.

The open wave browser is quiet decent . Once it start connecting go to menu and select go to url and type desired url say www.gmail.com in www mode voile gmail in your mobile.

But error like 403 or host name not found keep coming once in 5 time and this is wap server error from reliance side. NO PROBLAME WITH HANDSET OR BROWSER JUST WAIT 4 SOMETIME the browser will work again.

thanks guys. i'll try that. but how do we enable rconnect so that i can use the v3m as a modem and access internet from my laptop?

When i call *412, it just prompts me saying "please check the number you have dialed...:"

i guess the dialup number is *777

and you can call CC to activate rconnect on your handset.

btw if you want to access the internet on the handset itself then you dont need rconnect..that you will need only to access internet with dial up on your PC/ laptop..

let me know if i am off the mark..

the number to be dialed is #777 and NOT *777

there is some problem at the server/reliance side probably. maybe some initialization strings are required... no clue. i still get the same error

try

AT+CRM=0; +CSO=33

it may work