Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sklm

Phone Book Transfer @ RWorld

From SIM :

Seamless phonebook migration from GSM to RIM! This application helps you transfer a phonebook from any GSM SIM card to your RIM handset thus avoiding the hassles of manually re-entering your phonebook.

This service is available on LG 2030, LG 2130, Samsung XBS,LG 7130, LG 7230, Samsung Rainbow, Samsung RCP

From RIM :

Good news from R World for all of you wishing to change your RIM handset and dread the prospect of manually entering your phonebook data again. Now we have a facility to automatically upload your phone book from your current RIM handset and download it on to your new RIM handset. All you have to do is click on PhBkTrnsfer ->Upload and we’ll capture your entire phonebook. The moment you get your new handset get on to R World again and click on PhBkTrsnfer-> Download and have your phonebook get saved on to your new handset.

Upload service is available on LG 2030, Samsung XBS. Download service is available on LG 7230, LG 5130, LG 6130

hi guys,

I want to know if phone bk upload download is possible without going thru the rworld hassle.

I mean maybe thru pc using data cables or something. And is it possible for 2130 , Imean uploading from it to a PC?

:rolleyes:

Infact, PhoneBook Transfer via R-World is much better than trying to handle it thru datacables. If you r able to upload ur phone book via R-World, thru ur existing phone, then it wud be a delight to have it on ur new handset via the same route(Download). Make sure ur new handset's R-World supports PhBk Transfer too.

If not, then via Datacables, u'll need to use PC Sync to get the data onto the PC. And with the datacable of the new phone, get the data onto the new phone, via PC Sync of that model. This might be an expensive and pain-staking method if the cables dont work right!

I m trying 2 upload phonebook since last 2 day..but i m getting error message 'R worls not ready'.. i tried 2 reset r-menu n then try again..but no luck.. guys r u facing same problem.. plz post..

Cheers n thnks in advance..

reliance has vanished the option of phbktransfer from all new handsets.

i just bought a new nokia 2865 & i am paralysed without a phbk , now i have to carry 2 phones 1 to call & older moonlight (LG2130) to see numbers. I am looking for an option & i am not willing to buy datacables.

i have a hunch & will keep u posted on my adventures!

these days you can get it transferred from mobile dealers in 50-100

Hi! Could anybody in here tell me where can I find the phbk Transfer option in Rworld in LG RD 3000