Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sajokj

Nimbuzz On Nokia 6255

This Nimbuzz is really good one.

I downloaded this software through reliance WAP. And I was able to use it too. But after logging off the wap. When I tried to get that program again. I cant find that program/program icon on my phone. When I try to install it again it says "SAME VERSION ALREADY EXIST" Can any body help on to this matter. where can I find the program on my phone.

At last I got the solution to access all the Jad files on my phone. nokia 6255 . Now nimbuzz is working. NOw I can do voice chat with msn , yahoo, gtalk users from my mobile itself. Great program

how is the voice quality

???

At last I got the solution to access all the Jad files on my phone. nokia 6255 . Now nimbuzz is working. NOw I can do voice chat with msn , yahoo, gtalk users from my mobile itself. Great program

Could you please share the solution with us too :NOTriste:

This Nimbuzz is really good one.

I downloaded this software through reliance WAP. And I was able to use it too. But after logging off the wap. When I tried to get that program again. I cant find that program/program icon on my phone. When I try to install it again it says "SAME VERSION ALREADY EXIST" Can any body help on to this matter. where can I find the program on my phone.

Hey .. Im Having the same prb .. I installed Gmail and Opera mini thru WAP , but not able to see their Icon in the Collections folder. Cna you please let us know how did u solve your problem ?

I got it from search I will share but befor ethat one thing once u do the tweaking all the softwares will get installed on ur collection folder, but u wont be abale ot access R-word on ur phone after doign thei tweaking.

No Prb .. Go Ahead and share it ... as such R world does not have many great things to offer...

You can share the method, and leave the final decision to go with the tweak or not at the discretion of the phone owner. :Equivocado: