Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MaHeN4eVeR

Lg Lc3200 - Global Cdma Phone

post-17551-1179388878_thumb.jpg

LG has released in Korea the LC-3200 handset which is capable of handling different CDMA frequencies. The handset comes jam packed with a 1.3MP digicam, an integrated MP3 player, an electronic dictionary, and a unique slider design.

Ofcourse Now Dnt say RCL wont Launch etc.... :confuse:

on the other hand...many ppl r sayin tht LG n Nokia wont lanuch any set wid RCL..

And now u expectin tht this set wud b launched by RCL..

on the other hand...many ppl r sayin tht LG n Nokia wont lanuch any set wid RCL..

And now u expectin tht this set wud b launched by RCL..

No Dear... Thats wat m saying Dont expect....

Reliance might have big plans ahead with Own Brand Name "CLaSSiC" as they are entering manufacturing...

wat i wanna say is .. this handset is available in global market... just import and insert ur ruim card....

Grey Market mein demand badegi toh sab available hojayega :confuse: or

LG independently can launch too.. its not necessary to tie up...

Quite Possible :)

Everything is Possible :praise: !!!!

Is it that easy to just insert a Ruim card into any ruim enabled phone and start talking / sms'ing etc?

AFAIK, it is not that easy. If such were the case then a lot of other high end CDMA phones available in USA would have been usable here.

Maybe I am wrong, let the techies here decide on this issue.

But yes, LG can launch the handsets in India independent of RCL

:lol:

hey I have this phone, i cant find the usb driver for it though...does anyone know where it can be found?

see...

the phone has been just launched the problems have started cropping up...!@

Edited by copperco2

Is it that easy to just insert a Ruim card into any ruim enabled phone and start talking / sms'ing etc?

AFAIK, it is not that easy. If such were the case then a lot of other high end CDMA phones available in USA would have been usable here.

Maybe I am wrong, let the techies here decide on this issue.

But yes, LG can launch the handsets in India independent of RCL

For SMS and Voice why not to choose cheap basic handsets? CDMA people are looting world over. This is now I firmly believe. Locked / cracked handsets can not be used for WAP browsing, MMS etc. CDMA networks are secured and settings are now as simple as GSM

Edited by kshah

I have just gone to Web World and I was Surprised to see the Plans

They told me that you Buy Blackberry Retaine MDN and HCC Process will be Block on Blackberry and it will be at Their discreations.

RConnect will be Charged as it is + 1099 and Rental for Unlimited Blackberry Mail Setup.

I feel its quite expensive, its better to create consortium of members, buy web space with push mail support. Or buy modem with 650 1 GB plan, have modem cloned to PDA, and check mail every 10 minutes. This way you can use it as modem too in just 650 bucks a month.

Admins,

The above two posts are relating to BB, please move it to relevant threads.