Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yunus

Free Net Surfing Using Ppc 6700

Hello Guys

Iam not sure if PPC 6700 users are already aware of this, that one can surf the internet on laptop / pc absolutely free of cost using Reliance Mobileworld connection (with username of UTS@relianceinfo.com) as the default connection for html browser, e-mail settings on the PPC & sharing the same with internet sharing to use on the laptop / PC.

Reliance mobileworld is WAP connection which is free as of now, so no need to use NET connect with your mobile # as username & password which is ofcourse chargeable.

I surfed the net & downloaded a lot of stuff last month, but not a single penny was charged in the bill, so you can try this out & save a lot of money !!!!!!! :D:Riendo:

Update on 12:27pm

Just went thru Hetal's post in the technical programming section regarding this & from the discussion there, I can conclude that this will probably work only for DAPO customers as Rworld is free for them. I can be sure it is free for DAPO at least as I have a DAPO plan & not a single penny was charged in my last month's bill. Other plan customers can try this out, but they may be charged @ 10p/KB.

Yunus.

Edited by yunus

hey yunus...

could u pls give a step by step go thru of enabling this connection for noobs like us !!! right now i use rconnect with my cell number ofr username and password... and since i have dapo and i know we have rworld membership free... so if u could help...

cheers !