Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ronchinoy

Are Other Net Connect Users Having Problems ?

I fly between Bangalore and combitore frequently.

I have been using the EC325 USB modem with no problems.

Yesterday my connection went down while in Combitore.

I called Support they told me there is a problem it will start working by 1AM.

So I stayed up till 3 AM to try and submit my Proposal.

It did not work. Slept for a few hours and tried today morning didnt work.

Flew int Bangalore and tried from here it didnt work (It has worked flawlessly before both in Bangalore and Combitore)

When I call support they now tell me that my number has romaing activated but not STD.

If I want to connect to the net from Bangalore I should have STD activated.

STD activation is free but I must visit a Reliance Town office in Combitore and submit an application.

Is it just me or does this sound rather absurd.

How can they change their policy like this.

I think they are still having technical issues and this is just a ploy to buy time. :)

I cant belive the run arround Im getting over such a simple issue ;)

Thanks to this I have lost a major contract.

Please explain the logic of this absurd rule. i.e. Roaming users must have STD activated.

Activation is free but you cant do it over the phone !!!!

Edited by ronchinoy

Cant connect via my Rconect USB modem problem started yesterday evening.

It keeps saying wrong user ID / Password.

I have roaming enabled for this connection !

I don't think there is any need for STD for NetConnect service to work. When you told them that it used to work in both Bangalore and Comibatore earlier, what did they reply ? Anyway, activation of STD services can be done by giving a request through phone (*333) itself.

When you get the incorrect username/password error for NetConnect, are you able to make outgoing calls ?

hello,

I'm a new user for the Rconnect data card. I bought this card 4 days ago. worked fine for 2 days, after that i was getting error "remote computer did not respond in a timely manner", then i contacted Reliance customer care. they told me there was a issue with the server. today i'm getting a different error "there was no dial tone". I'm able to make outgoing calls from the r-connect card?

thanks for your help.

balaji

Namaste to all! I am new to this forum. I got same problem of invalid username/password error on rconnect from last two days. each time when i call to customer care they are saying it will solve within 2 hours. but after 40 hours they haven't succeeded yet. being a largest network company this is not correct to take this much time to solve a problem. It is a common problem for BSNL netone users but it never took this much time with BSNL. I don't when will RIL people solve this problems. any one please help me in this regard. when will this problem solve............................... :NOTriste:

I don't think there is any need for STD for NetConnect service to work. When you told them that it used to work in both Bangalore and Comibatore earlier, what did they reply ? Anyway, activation of STD services can be done by giving a request through phone (*333) itself.

When you get the incorrect username/password error for NetConnect, are you able to make outgoing calls ?

Yes I am able to make outgoing call both in Bangalore and Combitore as this account has roaming active.

When I ask them why it used to work before and now it wont work they refuse to give me an answer.

So you can understand my anger and frustration.

I have lost a major contract over this stupidity.

As my conection is a corporate conection they say I cant activate by calling *333

Only Company Admin staff can do it.

When I call my Reliance corporate liason officer he wont pick up his phone.

Yes I am able to make outgoing call both in Bangalore and Combitore as this account has roaming active.

When I ask them why it used to work before and now it wont work they refuse to give me an answer.

So you can understand my anger and frustration.

I have lost a major contract over this stupidity.

As my conection is a corporate conection they say I cant activate by calling *333

Only Company Admin staff can do it.

When I call my Reliance corporate liason officer he wont pick up his phone.

I have now had STD activated on my number.

Now when I call them they say there is an all India server problem and they are looking into it.

Namaste to all! I am new to this forum. I got same problem of invalid username/password error on rconnect from last two days. each time when i call to customer care they are saying it will solve within 2 hours. but after 40 hours they haven't succeeded yet. being a largest network company this is not correct to take this much time to solve a problem. It is a common problem for BSNL netone users but it never took this much time with BSNL. I don't when will RIL people solve this problems. any one please help me in this regard. when will this problem solve............................... :NOTriste:

Just got off the phone with them

Problem will be resolved in another 2 hours :NOTriste:

:Equivocado::NOTriste::Equivocado:

Edited by ronchinoy

Problem in NetConnect in some areas in getting connected, CC told the problem will be resolved by today evening.

Problem in NetConnect in some areas in getting connected, CC told the problem will be resolved by today evening.

Dear Moderator.

Having worked over 10 years as a Network engineer on VSATs and fiber optic token ring networks.

I find it strange that you guys did not put up a notice as soon as the network went down on 10/7/2007

It would have saved me a lot of agrivation would have just gone to a cyber cafe and sent in my reports.

The way in which this was handled was not professional.

I finally got an email from my Corporate liaison officer who said the problem would be resolved by 4pm on 12/7/2007 with a list of states effected by this problem.

Its 5PM now and its still down.

It doesn't take 2 days to fix a broken token ring cable.

In my 10 years of service with Tata Steel we never had an outage of more than 8 hours. Pan India.

Please do not ban me for speaking up.

I am only pointing out the obvious and hope in the future such incidents will be handled more professionally.

In case your wondering how im online have switched my ISP.

^^^

Administrators and Moderators of RIMweb.in have no connection whatsoever with Reliance Communications. RIMweb.in is a user community and Greens conveyed the message he got from Reliance CC.

^^^

Administrators and Moderators of RIMweb.in have no connection whatsoever with Reliance Communications. RIMweb.in is a user community and Greens conveyed the message he got from Reliance CC.

Fair enough.

Thanks for clarifying.

9:31 pm latest news will be fixed by 10 pm

^^^

Fair enough.

Thanks for clarifying.

no solution 11.30 hogaya but net connect nahi horaha hai

^^^

Fair enough.

Thanks for clarifying.

PROBLEM SLOVED NOW I AM ABLE TO SURF THE NET DATA CARD IS WORKING .

i had an major problem.

i have full signal but low download rate. only 2kb to 4kb. will any one help me. or reply me please