Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kunal Hemrajani

Sony Ericcsson Unveils 8 Handsets

Sony Ericsson India today launched 8 new high-technology handsets.

The new handsets include: the P1i smart phone with 3 way-input and Business Card Scanner; 3 new Walkman phones -- the W580i with shake control technology, the W910i with SensMe technology, and the music phone W960i; the K810i and the K850i Cyber-shot phones with 5MP and Photo-Fix features; the Emotive series -- the T650i and the S500i with features 'inspired by nature'.

Sudhin Mathur, general manager of Sony Ericsson India, said, "Customers want technologically advanced products that connect to their personality and requirements. At Sony Ericsson, we are committed to developing these distinctive products for our customers as mobile entertainment becomes more pervasive in India."

The P1i smart phone features a GPS application, BlackBerry support, business card scanner, and three-way text input via touchscreen keyboard, QWERTY Keyboard, and handwriting recognition.

Sony Ericsson's new Walkman phones; the W580i, the W910i, and the W960i, offer advanced technology including Shake Control, SensMe, and high capacity music storage.

The two new Cybershot phones; the K810i and the K850i offer features including BestPic, PictBridge, and PhotoFix, allowing users click high quality images. The typical Cybershot user interface (UI) features dedicated camera keys, auto focus, and a Xenon Flash.

Finally, the new Emotive series -- the S500i and the T650i, is meant for individuals who love indulgence and pampering, according to Sony Ericsson.

Inspired by nature, the handsets feature illumination effects and themes that can be customized as seasons change or the day turns into night.

To make this series even more self-indulgent, Sony Ericsson is offering a special Body Shop product with every purchase of the S500i.

All 8 handsets are available from leading mobile outlets and Sony Ericsson stores across the country.

While the P1i costs Rs 25,000; the W580i Rs 14,000; the K810i Rs 17,000; and the S500i Rs 14,000.

some new crazy features :blink:

[OT]

shake control, SensMe technology, Photo-Fix, Emotive series, 'inspired by nature', BestPic, PictBridge, and PhotoFix...........

thought i heard George Carlin advertisement piece...

DO hear it, it's great, just 680kb....

http://boomp3.com/m/ab00d7e99d0f

Lyrics are bit sharp....

[/OT]

To make this series even more self-indulgent, Sony Ericsson is offering a special Body Shop product with every purchase of the S500i.

Just what i need!! :blink: