Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HetalDP

Meizu Vs. Iphone

Meizu M8 / miniOne closer to production, litigation

Posted Feb 13th 2007 4:34PM by Donald Melanson

Filed under: Cellphones, Handhelds

meizu-m8.jpg digg_url = 'http://digg.com/apple/Meizu_M8_closer_to_production_and_litigation_from_apple'; Last we saw Meizu's curiously familiar M8 handheld device, it was looking like it still had a long ways to go before we'd actually see one out in the wild. As these latest tantalizing shots show, however, the device seems to be rapidly winding its way into reality whether Apple likes it or not, also picking up a new name in the process: the miniOne. Although if that one sticks, Meizu could well be facing problems of originality on multiple fronts, as the admittedly-catchy name is already in use by another company and presumably trademarked. C'mon Meizu, we know you're fans of Apple, but this is taking the imitation a little too far. Unfortunately, there's no further word on specs for the device, though you can get a couple more good looks at it after the break.

[Via Meizu Me]

meizu-m8-2.jpg

meizu-m8-3.jpg

looks good to the eyes..

ifit hits shelves before I-Phone then it sure gona create a scandal.. :confuse:

almost same one yaar ....... yaar its same as indian and foreign nike!.....

bingo ditto same hai yaar

if this one has a chinese price too. then it will be with every tom, **** and me... :winko:

chinese price but may be reasonable quality to last atleast year and a half, how many of us use phone longer than 2 years? so better be in each hand.